Sharing my Candy Cane Pudding Cookies today, perfect for your upcoming holiday parties!
With Christmas coming right up, thought you’d love a super simple to prepare Christmas Cookie that has that WOW factor! It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts. This is my third year working with Fisher Nuts and I love that Fisher nuts are fresh out of their shells, have no preservatives and are non-GMO Project Verified. Fisher nuts are now available on Amazon! Find them HERE.
Candy Cane Christmas Pudding Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 stick softened butter, I used salted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Fisher Nuts Pecan, chopped, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup candy cane bits
- 1/2 cup white chips
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 1/2 cup candy cane bits for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into a large bowl or stand mixer. Add egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Slowly add flour, nuts, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix, mixing until dough forms. Stir in candy cane bits and white chips.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 13-14 minutes until edges just start to crisp. Remove and let cool before transferring. Before serving.
- Melt the white candy melts according to package directions and dip half of each cookie into melted white chocolate then sprinkle with additional candy cane bits. Let chocolate set. Serve room temperature.
Makes 2 dozen cookies Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Fisher Nuts. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.