These Candy Cane Pudding Cookies are the best festive Christmas dessert! They’re super soft and chewy, and they pack the perfect peppermint crunch!
Christmas Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
With Christmas coming right up, I thought you’d love a super simple-to-prepare Christmas Cookie that has that WOW factor! This peppermint pudding cookie takes the cake! It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts. This is my third year working with Fisher Nuts and I love that Fisher nuts are fresh out of their shells, have no preservatives and are non-GMO Project Verified. Fisher nuts are now available on Amazon! Find them HERE.
Candy Cane Pudding Cookies
- 1 stick softened butter I used salted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans Fisher Nuts
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup candy cane bits
- 1/2 cup white chips
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into a large bowl or stand mixer. Add egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Slowly add flour, nuts, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix, mixing until dough forms. Stir in candy cane bits and white chips.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 13-14 minutes until edges just start to crisp. Remove and let cool before transferring. Before serving.
- Melt the white candy melts according to package directions and dip half of each cookie into melted white chocolate then sprinkle with additional candy cane bits. Let chocolate set. Serve room temperature.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Fisher Nuts. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.