My Celebration Pudding Cookies make the perfect cookie to celebrate your family and friends.
You are in for the ultimate treat with my Celebration Pudding Cookies!
Get your baking supplies out, you’re going to want to make these ASAP. Packed with all of my favorite goodies, this one’s a winner! Enjoy friends!
Celebration Pudding Cookies
I mean….this cookie dough!
What Else Can I Add To My Cookie Dough?
There are so many options of goodies you can add to your cookie dough. My favorites have been added, but here are more ideas for you!
*Other varieties of nuts. Pistachios are a favorite.
*Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, coarsely chopped.
*Snickers Bars, coarsely chopped.
*Chopped Milky Way Bars.
Such a fun cookie to surprise your family and friends with. Looks awesome packaged up in a cellophane bag with bow. For more Picky Palate cookies click HERE.
Tips For Celebration Pudding Cookies
*Add any of your favorite candies or nuts for other versions!
*Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container, room temperature for 2-3 days max.
Tips For Making The Perfect Cookies
*Read your recipe carefully and make sure you have all of your ingredients on hand before getting started.
*Use good tools and utensils. Assemble all the bowls, pans, and utensils you will need on your counter or worktable before starting. Use standard measuring cups and spoons.
*Use good quality ingredients. You can not expect a first-rate product using second-rate ingredients. Be sure your ingredients are fresh and of the finest quality. Check expiration dates of baking soda and things that might not get used up quickly.
*Have all ingredients at room temperature for more glamorous perfect cookies, unless otherwise specified.
*Measure your ingredients carefully.
Celebration Pudding Cookies
- 1 stick salted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini M and M's
- 1/2 cup white chips
- 12 Mini pretzel twists halved
- 12 Oreo cookies halved or broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large bowl, mix well. Add egg and vanilla stirring until well combined. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, pudding, chocolate chips, M and M's and white chips. Stir until dough forms.
- Scoop onto prepared baking sheet placing 1 inch apart. Press 1/2 of a mini twist pretzel and 1/2 or even 1/4 of an Oreo Cookie onto tops of each cookie dough pressing slightly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and let cool completely before serving.