Does anyone else get as excited as I do strolling through the isles of Whole Foods Market? I still had a great time even with my 3 year old begging to go home, tugging at my sweater and asking for snacks every 30 seconds. Silly, I know, but something about having all of those great products at my fingertips is thrilling!
Created this dinner last night for the family and it was a success. Crispy chicken breasts cut into strips, placed over top cheesy baked rigatoni. It makes for a great weeknight meal, I didn’t even fuss with my own sauce on this one. When weeknights get crazy to get dinner on the table, try jazzing up a good jarred sauce, it gives it that homemade taste with little time. Check it out, I think you’ll all really like this one.
Chicken Parmesan Rigatoni Bake and Garlic Toast Points
4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 Cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 large eggs plus 2 Tablespoons water
1/2 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs (Progresso)
1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1/2 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 lb dry rigatoni
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 26 oz jars of your favorite pasta sauce
1 1/2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
6 slices of your favorite bread, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pound chicken breasts to an even thinness with a meat mallet. Place flour, salt and pepper into a shallow dish. Place eggs and water into a separate shallow dish. Place bread crumbs and parmesan cheese into a 3rd shallow dish.Dip chicken into flour, then eggs then into bread crumb mixture pressing gently.Place coated chicken onto a baking rack placed over a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.Bake for 23-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
2.Cook rigatoni according to package directions.Drain and set aside.Place olive oil into a large dutch oven over medium heat.When hot, sauté onion and bell pepper until softened, about 5 minutes.Stir in garlic for 1 minutes then add pasta sauce, reserving 1 Cup for later.Reduce heat to low and stir in cooked pasta.Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.Cut chicken into strips and place over dish.Drizzle with reserved pasta sauce and serve. Spread butter over warm toasted bread and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Cut into triangles if desired. Serve with each dish.
Chicken Parmesan Rigatoni Bake and Garlic Toast Points
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs plus 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs Progresso
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb dry rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 26 oz jars of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices of your favorite bread toasted
- garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Pound chicken breasts to even thinness with a meat mallet. Place flour, salt, and pepper into a shallow dish. Place eggs and water into a separate shallow dish. Place bread crumbs and parmesan cheese into a 3rd shallow dish. Dip chicken into flour then eggs then into bread crumb mixture pressing gently. Place the coated chicken onto a baking rack placed over a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 23-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cook the rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Place olive oil into a large dutch oven over medium heat. When hot, sauté onion and bell pepper until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic for 1 minute then add pasta sauce, reserving 1 cup for later. Reduce heat to low and stir in cooked pasta. Pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Cut chicken into strips and place over dish. Drizzle with reserved pasta sauce and serve. Spread butter over warm toasted bread and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Cut into triangles if desired. Serve with each dish.
More fun shots of my boys enjoying life in CA! I’m so glad they are happy. Have a great week, I’ll be back with some comfort food and tasty Superbowl Recipes!!
Foshan Dabbl is a largest shower brand manufacturing and suppliers company in Asia, Europe and United State. We are providing shower products like quadrant shower enclosures, corner shower enclosures, glass shower enclosures, walk in shower enclosures, frameless shower enclosures, sliding glass shower doors, custom glass shower doors, frameless glass shower doors, neo angle shower doors, folding shower screen, frameless shower screen etc contact Glass Shower Enclosures, Doors, Room, Cubicles
Our breakdown and repair association will have a specialist on range as smart as conceivable to get your framework up and running afresh. Standard upkeep reduces working expenses while guaranteeing the best execution and durability for your Heating framework.
Nice tips….Heating Installation Moorabbin offers an enthralling approach to manage every connection and can be there inside the hours of contradicting to its contracted clients if principal, a huge piece of the time same day where possible.
I’ll try to be as exquisite tonight
I tried this for dinner tonight and it was SO YUMMY!!!!!!!
I was verifying consistently this web blog and I’m impressed! Extremely details specifically the last part I care for such information and facts much. I was searching for this certain details for some time
Nice Site really Your work is really great and too useful. I enjoyed visiting your site. You have done a truly excellent Job.
I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today..
I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this submit is written by means of him as nobody else recognise such unique about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!
This recipe (Chicken Parmesan Rigatoni Bake) calls for cheese at the end; however there is no cheese in the ingredients section other than the parmessan cheese in the crumb coating. Could you please amend the recipe and let the viewers know what cheese and how much is needed
Thanks for catching this. It’s been edited. The recipe uses 1 1/2 Cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. Thanks!!
I tried this for dinner tonight and it was SO YUMMY!!!!!!! Keep ’em coming!!!
YES I get just as excited. And I get even more excited when I stroll past the salad bar – so many fresh veggies and great salad recipe ideas.
p.s. lets see some recipes for superbowl goodies!
SERIOUSLY? HOW ARE YOU SO SKINNY??? I gained 10 lbs eating your hot chocolate brownies!