My Parmesan Pecan Chicken Tenders are a nice healthy lunch or dinner recipe to add to your menu! The entire family will love these flavorful homemade tenders.
These chicken tenders are just what your dinner menu needs this week! Packed with flavorful Parmesan and ground pecans, they are flavorful and crisp! Be sure to check out my spicier chicken tender recipe too!
My family goes nuts for homemade chicken tenders so I knew I wanted to make a healthy pecan coated version.
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
How To Make Chicken Tenders
Place your Fisher Pecan Halves and parmesan cheese into a food processor. Pulse until finely ground.
Place into a bowl and add your bread crumbs and seasonings.
Press your chicken tenders into pecan mixture, coating each side generously.
Place coated chicken tenders into an olive oil drizzle hot skillet. Let cook and brown on both sides until cooked through. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces. They also are great sliced up over salad and pasta. Enjoy!
Tips For Making Chicken Tender Recipes
*Make sure your skillet is preheated nice and hot before adding coated chicken tenders. This helps with that nice crispy crust.
*The last couple minutes of cooking tenders in skillet, turn them on their sides to get all sides golden. Takes just a minute on each side.
*Serve with a variety of dipping sauces such as Ranch Dressing, a mix of Ranch Dressing and Sriracha and straight Sriracha. Lots of great options.
How To Serve Chicken Tender Recipes
You’ve got lots of options actually. My chicken tenders are great by themselves with some dipping sauces. You could also serve them with a nice salad and breadsticks. One more option for you is some homemade mashed potatoes.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 cup Fisher Pecan halves
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place pecans and Parmesan into a food processor. Pulse until well combined. Place into a large shallow dish and stir in bread crumbs, salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Press chicken strips into pecan mixture, coating both sides. Place coated chicken strips into hot saute pan. Cook each side for about 3-5 minutes, until cooked through and browned. Remove strips from skillet and let cool on a baking rack or paper towel lined plate. Serve warm.
It was such a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring you this recipe. This post was in partnership with Fisher Nuts, Feb 2015, however thoughts and opinions are my own.
Pin Parmesan Pecan Chicken Tenders
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.