Woohoo it’s Thursday! That means I am waking up in NYC for the rest of the weekend. I can’t tell you how excited I am about being in NYC, I’ll tell you all about it when I get back 🙂
For now, go grab the kids and whip up a batch of these killer cookies. Last Sunday afternoon the boys and I made these cookies together, we devoured these so fast! I didn’t plan on posting the recipe because they are so simple, but after one bite I knew I had to share.
I’m talking a basic devils food cake mix people. You don’t even need your mixer for this recipe. Minimal dishes here 🙂
Try for yourself….see if you love thees as much as we did 🙂
Chocolate Cake S'mores Cookies
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 3 Hershey’s Chocolate bars cut into rectangles
- 1 1/2 Cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 Cups graham crackers cut up into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix the cake mix, eggs, brown sugar and butter until combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet. Press cookies into little discs to flatten slightly.
- On each cookie press a chocolate bar, a couple marshmallows and a couple graham cracker pieces.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Serve with milk and enjoy!
Have a great rest of your week and weekend! I’ll be eating my way through NYC, See you soon 🙂