Good Thursday morning everyone!!
I gotta make this snappy, both my boys are still sleeping and it’s almost 7:30am. A miracle!
Ok, I know I make chocolate cookies often, but trust me when I tell you that you will LOVE this version. I picked up these awesome little cherry chips by Log House in AZ quite a few months ago and wished I would have gotten more bags. They are fabulous in cookies. I got them at Super Walmart, but have found Log House’s Online store where you can get 2 bags for a little over $5 bucks. So, if you can’t find them at your grocer, check out the link HERE.
Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder I used Hershey's Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsps. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 bag of Log House Cherry Chips
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and use a cookie sheet with a Silpat liner.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to wet ingredients then stir in white chips and cherry chips. Using a medium cookie scoop, drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, should still be soft in the center. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Looks like I made it, the little tykes just woke up and I’m done with my post! Have a great rest of your week! See you all soon.