These Peanut Butter Truffle Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious chocolate chip cookies with a peanut butter truffle swirl! Plus, they’re quick and easy to make!
Peanut Butter Truffle Chocolate Chip Cookies
Last weekend, I had a big time sweet tooth for some fresh warm chocolate chip cookies. As I was preparing my cookie dough, I thought….hmmm, I want to add some peanut butter swirls throughout, then remembered how yummy peanut butter truffles are and there you have my newest cookie obsession 🙂
Take a peek below and I’ll show you how you can make your very own batch.
How to Make Perfect Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
So, I started by mixing my peanut butter truffle mix. Peanut butter mixed with powdered sugar, pressed into the above 8×8 inch baking dish then frozen and placed on a cutting board as pictured above 🙂
Once nice and frozen, slice and cut into chunks as you see here. They will not be perfect chunks and it surely does not matter. You can even tear it all apart with your fingers.
Prepare your chocolate chip cookie dough first, then sprinkle your peanut butter truffle chunks in and only mix 2 or 3 turns of the mixer. You want nice peanut butter swirls and chunks throughout 🙂
Here’s your gorgeous cookie dough with those fabulous peanut butter truffle swirls throughout. Kinda hard to see, but trust me, they are there!
Try to keep your fingers out of this…..haha, I failed miserably 🙂
Scoop the dough onto your favorite cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes…depending on how you like your cookies.
Here you have them. Staring at you, begging to be eaten 🙂 With some milk of course. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Truffle Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place peanut butter and powdered sugar into a large bowl and mix to combine. I used my hands for a quicker mix. Press into an 8x8 inch baking pan that has been lined with foil, sprayed with cooking spray. Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Place butter and sugars into the bowl of a stand or electric mixer, mix to combine. Add eggs and vanilla, mix to combine.
- Place flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl, mix to combine. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips, just mixing until combined.
- Remove peanut butter truffle pan from freezer and cut into cubes. They will not be perfect, I even tore some apart with my hands. Just as long as they are in chunks, you are fine. Once cut up, I put back in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Add peanut butter truffle chunks to your cookie dough, mix on low for just a couple turns of the mixer, the idea is you want chunks and swirls throughout the dough so you bite into nice bits of peanut butter truffle 🙂
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart and bake for 10-13 minutes, until cooked to your preference. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Have a great new week, come back soon!!
your pictures are amazing and I loved the recipe. thanks alot for sharing
What delicious looking cookies! There are few things better than a great cookie right out of the oven. I can’t wait to make a batch of these!
These were unbelievable! I also made a double chocolate cookie and swirled some of the peanut butter “truffles” into it. What a great idea. I found it a bit easier to put the truffle “dough” between two sheets of wax paper. Then I rolled it out like pie dough, and froze it overnight, leaving it in the wax paper. I peeled off the top sheet of wax paper & used a pizza wheel to cut the truffles up.
Nice weblog right here! Also your website lots up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link for your host? I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Excellent publish, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this. You should continue your writing. I am sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.
Thanks for the amazing recipe! I just tried mixing your peanut butter truffles into a brownie mix – thanks for the inspiration!
These are the best cookies I’ve ever had!! My boyfriend says the same thing whenever I make them! Usually I don’t eat cookies…Im a batter girl, but we demolished these!! Thanks for a great recipe!!
I just made them!!! fantastic and I couldnt stop eating the batter so good!! only problem i had was my pb swirls were too chunky so they are like pb puddles in some spots other wise greatttt!!!!!
I just made these and my family and friends loved them! Even the non-peanut butter lovers were converted. I also made your s’mores stuffed brownies earlier this summer and they were also a huge hit. Thanks for all the delicious recipes! 🙂
Oh my gosh! I made these cookies last night & finally just tried them this morning. WOW! These are the best cookies I have ever made. I LOVE soft cookies, not crunchy at all, and these were perfect! They had the perfect balance of chocolate, peanut butter, and cookie! They were amazing! Great job!! Thank youuu!!
I am not normally a peanut butter person but wow these look amazing. Thanks for sharing. Bookmarked this one. Kim
I’ve never used a full tablespoon of vanilla in chocolate chip cookies – does it taste really strong?
I made these and nope, the vanilla wasn’t strong, wow those are good cookies! thanks for the recipe!
oh my goodness. just made these, and let me say… they are the best cookies i’ve ever had!! these are to die for and i’ll be making these for my boyfriend and his friends for their hockey tournament next weekend. mine did not come out this flat though, is there any tips for having them come out flatter as compared to i guess puffy?
All my favorite cookie flavors in a whole new way…love it!
These look really good! As an Aussie, we don’t have ‘sticks’ of butter – how many grams is a stick? Thanks!
I made these today and they are absolutely wonderful! I used a pizza cutter to cut the truffles, and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!!
What a perfect idea to use a pizza cutter! Can’t believe I didn’t think of that at the time, lol! Thanks for sharing and glad you enjoyed the recipe 🙂
Fantastic! I think these would be a HUGE hit!
I made these yesterday. They are so nummy. Everyone loved them. Thanks!
Awesome! Love hearing this! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Damn! I wanted to lose weight this summer, and then I found your blog!
Lol! I hear you, off to the gym I go everyday to try to work off all the treats I eat!!
mmm good! …the perfect cookie to bake in that nice double oven giveaway! Some one is going to be a very happy winner!!
Yay more chocolate and peanut butter! These cookies sound awesome!