My Chocolate Chunk Pretzel Brownies are the perfect dessert to whip up for your family and friends! Simple brownie recipe you’ll make time and time again!
A homemade brownie recipe is one of my favorite desserts to create. You can add so many of your favorite ingredients to make new brownie flavors depending on your sweet tooth. They’re also so great for gift giving to friends and neighbors. They are sure to brighten up everyone’s day!
What a pleasure partnering with Eggland’s Best this year to bring you new a new brownie recipe! I’ve used Eggland’s Best for years. You’ll need some simple ingredients to get started with this recipe.
To prepare the brownies, add chocolate chips to hot melted butter. Stir to melt chips.
Start adding your dry ingredients to the bowl.
Add your granulated sugar.
Add your brown sugar.
England’s Best eggs and yolk.
Add the oil as well.
Give a good stir and add chocolate chunks.
Transfer to prepared baking dish.
Top with mini marshmallows.
Top with mini pretzels and bake for 40-50 minutes, until baked through.
The hardest part of the brownie recipe is being patient while they cool completely. Once they’ve cooled, cut into squares and enjoy!
The marshmallow on top gets nice and chewy. The pretzel and chocolate combo is heavenly. Store any remaining brownies in an air tight container.
Chocolate Chunk Pretzel Brownies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large Eggland's Best Eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 19-20 mini pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot, about 45 seconds or so. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. It's ok, if it's not perfectly smooth. You might have to put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to help melting. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix a few times then add eggs and yolk and oil. Mix until well combined then add chocolate chunks.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Top with mini marshmallows and pretzels. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Eggland’s Best. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.