Congrats to Kate, commenter #175, who was chosen by a random drawing. Kate, you’ll receive an email from me shortly regarding your $50 gift card to Out of the Toy Box!! Congrats and thanks to all who participated. More giveaways coming soon!!
I am in love with these cookie bars. So simple, so delish and so pretty on a plate. Let me break it down for you…. sugar cookie dough, Reeses PB Cups, Pretzels and Caramel. Wait until you cut into these. So good!!
Perfect for your Holiday Cookie Plates. These will definitely be on mine this year! Have a wonderful weekend friends!!
Crunchy Caramel Reeses Cookie Bars
- 1 Roll Sugar Cookie Dough Pillsbury (or use your favorite sugar cookie recipe)
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 3 cups mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- 10 Kraft caramels unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Line a 8x8 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray. Cut cookie dough roll in half and press half into bottom of baking dish. Layer with pretzels. Cut PB cups in half and layer over pretzels. Melt caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl until melted, about 1-2 minutes in microwave. Pour caramel over PB cups. With remaining cookie dough, crumble evenly over top PB cups. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Let cool completely. Melt chocolate chips in microwave until smooth, drizzle over top of bars.
Happy Baking, see you all soon!
and how many calories are in the bars. THEY look amazingly awesome.
I know this is an old post, but I have been searching for a cookie to make for my boss who doesn’t like chocolate (I know!) for Christmas. She loves PB cups so (minus the drizzle) this is the perfect cookie for her! Thank you, thank you!
i made these this w a tail gate – i almost quadrupled the recipe,and they were all eaten – everyone thought they were incredible! I will definitely make them again!
I think i’m in love with you lol 😛 You’re amazing!
Hi! I LOVE this recipe!! I saw it yesterday, had to make it today and love love LOVE it! So yummy! Thanks for such a fun recipe!
I made these today and they are wonderful! I had to bake them about 10 minutes longer, though, to get the middle done so the sugar cookie dough wasn’t still raw. Definitely will make these again!