Sharing our favorites of Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival 2020! Get your tastebuds ready for a delicious festival!
Table of Contents
- Food And Wine Festival 2020
- Is The Sip and Savor Pass Worth It?
- Food And Wine Festival Marketplaces
- Food and Wine Festival
- Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival
- Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Menu
- Food and Wine Festival 2020
- Top 8 Menu Items From Disney California Adventure’s Food and Wine Festival 2020!
Food And Wine Festival 2020
Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival runs February 28th through April 21st 2020. Let’s talk about the best way to tackle the Food and Wine Festival. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to find out my top menu items.
Check out my post, How To Make The Most Out of Your Disneyland Vacation too! Follow Disney Hungry on Instagram for the BEST Eats at Disney Parks.
Is The Sip and Savor Pass Worth It?
Yes! Sip and Savor Passes provide an opportunity to sample imaginative menu selections made with fresh California-grown delicacies and locally sourced produce. Guests can continue tasting their way around the Festival with an impressive array of craft beers, boutique wines and specialty cocktails designed to perfectly complement each delish dish.
Each Sip and Savor Pass is $56 (including tax) and consists of a commemorative credential plus 8 coupons redeemable for eligible food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol and souvenir items). Be sure NOT to rip off your coupons until you get up to the register so the CM can see.
Sip and Savor Passes are available at the Festival Welcome Center, Festival Marketplaces, Festival Gifts and Artist Corner, Elias & Co., Seaside Souvenirs, Sip and Savor Cart, Trolley Treats and the Studio Store in Hollywood Land.
Food And Wine Festival Marketplaces
There are 13 delicious Marketplace Kiosks this year with tasty menu items to sample!
The Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo Marketplace is one of my favorites this year. All of the menus items I tried were fantastic. Let’s see what I selected below.
- French Onion Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider topped with Gruyère cheese sauce and caramelized onions, on an onion roll. I was so surprised how tender the tenderloin was. This got an A+ rating from me!
Food and Wine Festival
- Ranch Fried Chicken Wings with Buffalo Hot Sauce Drizzle. The wings were perfectly flavorful. A little messy to eat, so grab lots of napkins, we all enjoyed them!
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch. Another favorite of the festival this year is the Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch. It’s soft and has just the right amount of hazelnut throughout. Loved it.
Avocado Time Marketplace
- Petite Impossible™ Burger with Guac and Pepper Jack (Vegetarian). Such a great Vegetarian option at the Festival. Loved the combo of flavors here.
- Tortilla-crusted Fried Guacamole with Carne Asada. The Tortilla crusted Fried Guacamole with Carne Asada is in my top three menu items this year! Don’t miss this one!
Garlic Kissed Marketplace
- Carbonara Garlic Mac & Cheese with Nueske’s® Bacon with white cheddar cheese sauce, topped with Nueske’s® bacon, parmesan and red pepper panko crumbs. The Carbonara Mac is also in my top three this year! Fantastic flavors and a DO NOT MISS.
Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival
Berry Patch Marketplace – Can’t get over how adorable the sign is! So fun.
- Raspberry-Lychee-Rose Custard with Mixed Berry Compote. If you are a tapioca fan, you’ll love this one. The flavors are lovely in my opinion.
- Oikos® Greek Yogurt California Berries Summer Pudding
- Ruby Citrus Sparkler (Non-Alcoholic). This was a gorgeous refreshing sparkling soda. Would order it again.
Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Menu
Paradise Garden Grill- Paradise Garden Grill had so many great menu items. Don’t forget to make your way over to this area. Some of my favorites of the festival!
- Brisket Fries. These Brisket Fries were out of control delicious. Top 5 for sure. Get them!
- Brisket Sliders – shredded, smoked BBQ brisket piled on slider buns with apple slaw and pickle, served with french fries. I really enjoyed the Brisket Sliders too! Would order this again.
- Black Forest Parfait. The Black Forest Parfait was great! Lots of delicious layers.
- Berry Spectacular Cookie Shake (Non-Alcoholic). The Cookie Shake was so cute, but let me tell you it is SWEEEEEET. I was good after a few drinks.
- Impossible™ Meatball Submarine (Plant-Based)
- Beer-battered Fish Tacos, with Karl Strauss® Follow the Sun Pilsner-infused Batter
- Buffalo-style Roasted Turkey Leg with Celery Slaw and Blue Cheese (Gluten-Friendly)
Nuts About Cheese Marketplace
- Impossible™ Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese (Vegetarian). I thought the Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese was another great Vegetarian Option. Great flavors.
- Fiscalini White Cheddar Lager Soup served in a Mini Boudin® Sourdough Bowl (Vegetarian)
- Oikos® Greek Yogurt Banoffee Tart
Golden Dreams Marketplace
- Brunch Fried Chicken & Waffle Sandwich with Mimosa-inspired Slaw and OJ Bubbles
- Seared Verlasso® Salmon with Lemon Pea Purée, Black Rice and Meyer Lemon Relish (Gluten-Friendly)
- Strawberry-Rose Lemonade (Non-Alcoholic)
- Fig & Lavender Cold Brew (Non-Alcoholic)
California Craft Brews Marketplace
- Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls. The Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls made a comeback this year for a good reason. They are DELICIOUS. Another DO NOT MISS.
One in a Melon Marketplace
- Compressed Watermelon and Tomato with Whipped Ricotta and Lemon Olive Oil (Vegetarian, Gluten-Friendly)
- Poke-style Watermelon with Cucumber (Plant-Based, Gluten-Friendly)
- Pabana Cream Puff with Mango, Passion Fruit and Banana Mousse
- Berry Mule (Alcoholic)
- House-made Watermelon Agua Fresca (Non-Alcoholic)
Peppers Cali-Ente Marketplace
- Creamy Poblano Pepper Pasta (Vegetarian)
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos on Jicama Tortillas (Gluten-Friendly)
LA Style Marketplace
- Asian-style Beef Barbacoa Street Tacos
- Smoked Bacon Barbecue Beef Loco Moco on Rice (Gluten-Friendly)
- Monkey Bread with Caramel Whiskey Glaze and Candied Pecans
Food and Wine Festival 2020
Off the Cob Marketplace
- Mickey-shaped Caramel-Peanut-Milk Chocolate Macaron. Another top 5 of the festival this year is the Caramel Peanut Chocolate Macaron! So so good. Don’t miss it.
- Mini Chicken Chimis with Chimichurri Corn Pico de Gallo and Chipotle Crema
- Shrimp and Braised Corn with Chorizo (Gluten-Friendly)
- Farmstand Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
I Artichokes Marketplace
- Artichoke Toast with Artichoke Cream Cheese and Olive & Artichoke Tapenade (Vegetarian)
- Fried Artichokes with Lemon Aïoli (Vegetarian)
Hollywood Churro Cart
- Churro topped with Peanut Butter Cream, Chocolate Icing and Chopped Peanuts. If there is 1 thing you try at the festival, this is it. It also made a comeback from last year…it’s still the best churro Disney has done.
- Almond Mocha Shake. LOVED this one. Tasted just like Almond Rocha. No coffee in this one. Worth sharing for sure.
- Almond Mocha Affogato
Top 8 Menu Items From Disney California Adventure’s Food and Wine Festival 2020!
- Tortilla-crusted Fried Guacamole with Carne Asada from Avocado Time Marketplace.
- Mickey-shaped Caramel-Peanut-Milk Chocolate Macaron from Off The Cob Marketplace.
- Brisket Fries from Paradise Garden Grill.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Churro from the Churro Cart in Hollywood Land.
- French Onion Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider from Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo Marketplace.
- Ranch Fried Chicken Wings with Buffalo Hot Sauce Drizzle from Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo Marketplace.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch from Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo Marketplace.
- Carbonara Garlic Mac & Cheese from Garlic Kissed Marketplace.
Pin Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival 2020