My Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Recipe are the perfect sweet treat for any occasion!
There’s nothing I love more than getting in the kitchen and baking up a new cookie. One of the most popular recipes on Picky Palate is THESE, so I thought why not make a fabulous chocolate edition!
Fudgy, chocolatey and down right fantastic. Get yourself in the kitchen and whip up a batch for yourself 🙂
Here’s your line up of ingredients. Your basic cookie ingredients along with cocoa powder and my favorite mini M and M’s!
I find my mini’s at Fry’s Marketplace in AZ. I know they can be tricky to find. You can certainly use regular size if you can’t find the minis.
Start by creaming your butter and sugars in your favorite stand mixer.
Vanilla and eggs up next.
Dry ingredients in the bowl!
My favorite ingredients 🙂 Right in the bowl.
This dough is pretty killer. Just a little nibble 🙂
Time to bake!
Little party cookies ready to be eaten.
Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Recipe
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 13 min | Total time: 23 min Ingredients
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 ounce bag mini m and m’sT
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla beating until combined. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, m&m’s and white chips. Mix until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until baked through. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring.
Makes 3 dozen cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.