Happy Monday friends 🙂 Summer has “officially” started for us, this is the first official day off of school and we are spending it in sunny AZ with my family! I must say despite the wicked heat, I am thrilled to be spending time in AZ 🙂
Before I left CA, I whipped up a batch of these awesome cookies!! Remember those S’mores Stuffed Brownies from a few weeks ago? Well, I had all the ingredients still hanging around my pantry so I thought I’d try my luck with a giant s’mores cookie. So glad I did, this flavor combination just does NOT disappoint! Don’t have a muffin top pan yet? No worries, here is the exact one I use here on my Amazon Store 🙂
So, take a peek then grab the kiddos and bake some cookies 🙂 Hope you enjoy!!
Another muffin top pan recipe….have I mentioned that I LOVE this pan?!!
Giant S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 Cups chocolate chips
- 3 regular size Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 3 Full Graham Crackers
- 5-6 Large Marshmallows cut into fourths
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter and sugars into a stand or electric mixer; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Place flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl. Mix.
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- Scoop a heaping 1/4 Cup of cookie dough into muffin top pan cups.
- Press down then gently press chocolate bar squares, graham cracker pieces and marshmallow slices on top of cookie dough.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges are just turning brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve with milk and enjoy 🙂
Happy Cookie Baking, these are sooo yummy 🙂 See you soon!