Chicken Taco Rigatoni Bake
This Chicken Rigatoni Bake is the perfect quick fix dinner that everyone loves. Great flavors, simple ingredients.
Always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you family friendly Mexican style recipes. I always love creating weeknight dinners, because I know how crazy weekdays can get while the kids are in school with all of their activities. This is a great one you can even whip up in advance and bake when you need it.
Cheesy goodness packed with great Mexican flavors. Love this one. Hope you enjoy!
How To Prepare Rigatoni Pasta
5 ingredients are all you’ll need to make this simple dinner recipe. Seriously! I used Old El Paso’s Chicken Taco Seasoning. That’s the only seasoning you need for the whole recipe.
I used some rigatoni noodles, any small pasta noodle will do.
Add cooked pasta back to dutch oven or large bowl.
Stir in tomatoes with chilies.
Chicken up next.
Chicken Taco Seasoning into the pot.
Sprinkle in the chopped cilantro and give a good stir.
Pour half into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Add a layer of cheese.
Top with remaining pasta, top with more cheese and time to bake!
Gorgeous cheesy goodness.
The family is going to love this one!
- 1 pound dry rigatoni pasta
- two 10 ounce cans diced tomatoes with chilies mild
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 packet Old El Paso Chicken Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella mixed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package direction, drain and transfer back to pot. Add diced tomatoes, chicken, taco seasoning and cilantro. Mix to combine. Transfer half to baking dish. Top with a layer of cheese then layer with remaining pasta. Top with the rest of the cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and hot. Remove and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Old El Paso, 2016. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Chicken Taco Rigatoni Bake
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.