Sharing the best brownie recipe today! These Gooey Caramel Pecan Brownies are sure to make your day a little brighter not to mention look amazing on any dessert table!
Best Brownie Recipe
Whipping up homemade brownie recipes is one of my favorite things to do. So many delicious options. I’ve put together one chocolate lovers dream of a brownie. Gooey marshmallows, buttery caramel and perfect pecans will have you smiling from ear to ear.
Try my One Bowl Brownies Recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring your new delicious recipes for your family and friends. Get the kids in the kitchen to help make this sweet treat.
You’ll start with melted butter then add in some chocolate chips stirring to melt. Stir in your dry ingredients, starting with the flour.
Add sugar then two eggs plus one egg yolk. Add pecans and stir until combined.
Transfer brownie batter to baking dish and top with mini marshmallows.
Drizzle with caramel sauce.
Top with remaining brownie batter and bake for close to an hour.
Let cool completely, cut into delicious squares and drizzle with melted white chocolate melts.
Gooey marshmallows throughout….yes please!
What’s The Best Type of Pan For Baking Brownies?
- Light colored aluminum pans are my favorite for baking brownies. They heat up quickly without overheating, and then cools down quickly once removed from the oven.
- Glass (such as Pyrex) and ceramic have poor heat conduction. I’ve used plenty of my pyrex pans for baking brownies, but I try to stick to my lighter aluminum non-stick pans.
- Dark colored aluminum pans are a very common material. It work just fine for baking brownies, but since dark colors absorb more heat than light colors, keep a close eye on your brownies to prevent over baking.
- Edge Brownie Pans have become very popular. It’s the pan that gives you an edge brownie piece with every square. It’s a light aluminum pan, so I’m a fan! Find them at most Walmart and Target stores. Amazon is also a great place to find them.
Gooey Caramel Pecan Brownies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Fisher Pecan Halves
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup prepared caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×11 inch baking dish with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot, about 45 seconds or so. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. It’s ok, if it’s not perfectly smooth. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix a few times then add egg yolks and oil. Mix until well combined then add pecans.
- Transfer half of the batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Top with marshmallows and drizzle with caramel sauce. Top with remaining brownie batter. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.