These Gooey Snickers Cake Bars are sinfully sweet and perfect for any occasion! Great for bringing to parties!
There’s nothing more I love than a quick and simple dessert that has guests fooled at how easy the recipe is to prepare. Grab a yellow cake mix, some chopped Snickers bars or the baking pieces they have available now in the baking section of the grocery store and some sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate. These literally didn’t even last a day on the counter. Everyone loved them. Hope you enjoy!
Check out my latest video. You can peek at the step by step process for these simple bars. Be sure to follow me on YouTube for more cooking videos this year! Hope you enjoy one of my favorite simple desserts!
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 package Snickers bites baking section or 2 1/2 cups chopped snickers
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9x13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl. Add cake mix and egg, mixing until dough forms. Transfer dough to baking dish, spreading evenly. Top evenly with Snickers bites, pressing into dough. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk and bake for 25-30 minutes, until baked through. Let cool.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over bars, cut into squares and serve.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.