This Green Chilie Beef Enchilada Rigatoni makes the perfect quick fix weeknight dinner the whole family enjoy!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you Mexican-style recipes that make dinner time a breeze. It’s no secret I love putting together dinner recipes that are simple to prepare especially for busy weeknights when we’re busy getting the kids to their various activities and finishing homework. Can’t wait for you to try this Mexican style Rigatoni. So many great flavors!
For this recipe I used Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies and Red Enchilada Sauce.
Once you’ve cooked your rigatoni, transfer to a large pot and pour in red enchilada sauce.
Add your cooked shredded beef and chopped green chilies. Stir to combine over medium heat.
Top with cheese!
Cover with lid to melt cheese and dinner is served!
So quick, so simple to prepare. Love dinner recipes like this. Hope you enjoy!
Green Chilie Beef Enchilada Rigatoni
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1/2 pound dry Rigatoni noodles
- 10 ounce can Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup lightly seasoned,cooked shredded beef
- two 4.5 ounce cans Old El Paso chopped Green Chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to medium/large pot.
- Pour red enchilada sauce into cooked pasta and gently stir in shredded beef, green chilies and salsa. Stir until just combined then top with cheese. Close pot with lid to melt cheese. Serve warm
Makes 4 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.