This Green Chilie Beef Enchilada Rigatoni makes the perfect quick fix weeknight dinner the whole family enjoy!
Dinner just got delicious with my Green Chilie Beef Enchilada Rigatoni.
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you Mexican-style recipes that make dinner time a breeze. It’s no secret I love putting together dinner recipes that are simple to prepare especially for busy weeknights when we’re busy getting the kids to their various activities and finishing homework. Can’t wait for you to try this Mexican style Rigatoni. So many great flavors!
For this recipe I used Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies and Red Enchilada Sauce.
Once you’ve cooked your rigatoni, transfer to a large pot and pour in red enchilada sauce.
Add your cooked shredded beef and chopped green chilies. Stir to combine over medium heat.
Top with cheese!
Cover with lid to melt cheese and dinner is served!
So quick, so simple to prepare. Love dinner recipes like this. Hope you enjoy!
Tips For Green Chilie Beef Enchilada Rigatoni
*Try switching out proteins. Chicken works great too.
*Add a few splashes of heavy cream or sour cream to the pasta for a creamy version of this recipe.
*Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Green Chilie Beef Enchilada Rigatoni
- 1/2 pound dry Rigatoni noodles
- 10 ounce can Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup lightly seasoned shredded beef cooked
- two 4.5 ounce cans Old El Paso chopped Green Chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to medium/large pot.
- Pour red enchilada sauce into cooked pasta and gently stir in shredded beef, green chilies and salsa. Stir until just combined then top with cheese. Close pot with lid to melt cheese. Serve warm
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Green Chile Beef Enchilada Rigatoni
Nice! your green chilli beef enchilada rigatoni looks so yummy & creamy, delicious. i will make it as you thanks for sharing and keep shared your new tasty recipe…!