These Hot Chocolate Pudding Cookies are perfect for those sweet tooth cravings!!
Cookies all year round for this family 🙂 Can’t wait for you to try these rich perfect for any occasion cookies for your loved ones! Enjoy!!
Cream your butter, sugar and hot chocolate mix then add your eggs and vanilla 🙂
Dry ingredients up next!
A few tablespoons of cocoa powder up next.
Some white chips.
Some chocolate chunks!
Time to bake!
Love Love Love! Enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 25 min
- 2 sticks softened butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup hot cocoa mix, sweetened such as Nestle
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 heaping tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chips
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, brown sugar and hot cocoa mix until well combined. Stir in eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Mix until dough starts to form. Stir in white chips and chocolate chunks.
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until baked through. Let cool and serve room temperature. For a more “flat” cookie, you can form each cookie into a flat disc before baking. I’ve done both ways. Enjoy!
Makes 3 dozen Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.