These Hot Chocolate Pudding Cookies are perfect for those sweet tooth cravings!!
You are in for the ultimate treat with my Hot Chocolate Pudding Cookies!
Cookies all year round for this family 🙂 Can’t wait for you to try these rich perfect for any occasion cookies for your loved ones! Enjoy!!
Prepare The Hot Chocolate Pudding Cookie Dough
Cream your butter, sugar and hot chocolate mix then add your eggs and vanilla 🙂
Dry ingredients up next!
A few tablespoons of cocoa powder up next.
Some white chips.
Some chocolate chunks!
Time to bake!
Love Love Love! Enjoy!
Tips For Hot Chocolate Pudding Cookies
*Use your favorite brand of hot chocolate mix for your batch of cookies. Swiss Miss or Nestle is generally what we use.
*Before baking press dough into a flat round for a more thin cookie otherwise these cookies are more like a mound.
*Store leftover cookies in an airtight container, room temperature.
*Store leftover cookie dough in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze dough to use for another time.
Hot Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- 2 sticks softened butter softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup hot cocoa mix sweetened such as Nestle
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 heaping tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chips
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, brown sugar and hot cocoa mix until well combined. Stir in eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Mix until dough starts to form. Stir in white chips and chocolate chunks.
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until baked through. Let cool and serve room temperature. For a more "flat" cookie, you can form each cookie into a flat disc before baking. I've done both ways. Enjoy!