Sharing one of our favorite chocolate chip cookies with pudding today! These Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies are sweet, crispy yet soft and utterly perfect!
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Pudding
It’s no secret I am a cookie addict. I could be very happy baking cookies every single day, well I practically do, lol!
If you haven’t added instant pudding to your cookies before, just wait until you try it. Such an awesome texture! Oodles of chocolate chunks and butterscotch chips, you can’t possibly go wrong with that. Hope you enjoy another great cookie recipe!
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Your line up of ingredients.
Cream you butter and sugars to start.
Brown sugar 🙂
Add 2 large eggs and vanilla.
Dry ingredients up next.
Add a box of this. You’ll see why when you pull your cookies out of the oven 🙂
Chocolate chunks please!
Butterscotch chips too.
Gulp. Heaven help me.
Ready for baking!
Perfection! Enjoy 🙂
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla until well combined. Slowly add flour, baking soda, salt and pudding mix. Stir in chocolate chunks and butterscotch chips until just combined.
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet with cookie scoop about 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or room temperature.