These Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies are sweet, crispy yet soft and utterly perfect!
It’s no secret I am a cookie addict. I could be very happy baking cookies every single day, well I practically do, lol!
If you haven’t added instant pudding to your cookies before, just wait until you try it. Such an awesome texture! Oodles of chocolate chunks and butterscotch chips, you can’t possibly go wrong with that.
Hope you enjoy another great cookie recipe!
Your line up of ingredients.
Cream you butter and sugars to start.
Brown sugar 🙂
Add 2 large eggs and vanilla.
Dry ingredients up next.
Add a box of this. You’ll see why when you pull your cookies out of the oven 🙂
Chocolate chunks please!
Butterscotch chips too.
Gulp. Heaven help me.
Ready for baking!
Perfection! Enjoy 🙂
Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 20 min
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla until well combined. Slowly add flour, baking soda, salt and pudding mix. Stir in chocolate chunks and butterscotch chips until just combined.
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet with cookie scoop about 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or room temperature.
Makes 3 dozen cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.