These Funfetti White Chip Cookies are so pretty served on a cookie plate and have the best texture, a hit every time!
You are in for the ultimate treat with my Funfetti White Chip Cookies!
My oldest son declared these his second all-time favorite cookie with my lemon white chip being his first favorite 🙂 The funfetti throughout makes the perfect cookie to bring to celebrations. Everyone loves the fun colors. Hope you enjoy!
How To Make Funfetti White Chip Cookies
You’ll start by creaming your sugars and butter until well combined.
You’ll add your egg and vanilla up next.
Dry ingredients into the bowl.
Add your white chips and favorite colorful sprinkles.
Cookie dough party!
I like to describe these as crispy soft. Perfect buttery edges with chewy center. The best! Enjoy!
For more Picky Palate cookie recipes click HERE.
Make sure you are following Picky Palate on Instagram where you can get sneak peeks of what’s coming to the blog!
Tips For Funfetti White Chip Cookies
*Use whatever colorful sprinkles you have on hand for an adorable colorful cookie.
*Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
*Dough may be made ahead and frozen, just place into an airtight tip top bag or container.
- 1 stick softened butter I used salted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1 cup white chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into a large bowl or stand mixer. Add egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Slowly add flour, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix, mixing until dough forms. Stir in sprinkles and white chips.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 13-14 minutes until edges just start to crisp. Remove and let cool before transferring. Serve room temperature.
Pin Funfetti White Chip Cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.