This Iced Cinnamon Zucchini Bread is a healthier dessert option that doesn’t sacrifice flavor! You’ll crave this bread every day – it’s simply delightful!
The Best Zucchini Bread Recipe
Making zucchini bread is such a delicious treat for the whole family! I sooo wish I still had some of this fabulous sweet bread laying around my kitchen still. It literally was gone in about 60 seconds with all of the boys in my house. Soft sweet bread with a heavy serving of icing….perfection. Grab that zucchini in the refrigerator or garden and get baking, you’ll be glad you did!
Simple line up of ingredients for you.
How to Make The Best Zucchini Bread
Start by creaming your butter and sugar.
Stir in your vanilla, buttermilk and shredded zucchini.
Stir in your dry ingredients.
White chips for good measure 🙂
Fill your mini loaf pan about 3/4 full. My mini loaf pan is from NordicWare, but any brand will do. Check your local kitchen store, even Target and Walmart I bet sell them 🙂
Totally optional but absolutely delicious is to sprinkle the tops of the batter with some sanding sugar. If you don’t have sanding sugar, granulated works just fine too 🙂
Once these babies cool a bit, drizzle them with as much icing as your heart desires. I may or may not have added more to my loaf, ha!
Iced Cinnamon Zucchini Bread
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8 mini loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Place butter and sugar into a large bowl, creaming until well combined. Stir in buttermilk, egg, vanilla and zucchini. Slowly add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and white chocolate chips. Stir until just combined.
- Fill mini loaf pan with batter 3/4 full. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 20 minutes.
- To prepare icing, place powdered sugar and heavy cream into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk slowly until creamy and thick. Add more cream as needed to thin icing. Drizzle over warm breads and enjoy.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board