Curl your hands around a warm, cozy mug of homemade peppermint hot chocolate this season! This is an ultra creamy hot cocoa recipe, made with rich chocolate malted milk and classic Peppermint Patty candy bars.
Good Sunday Morning Everyone! Only 4 more days until Christmas! Ready?
I don’t know about all of you, but in the winter we drink hot chocolate almost every single day. There is just nothing better to warm you right up. I surfed through the internet and found some beautiful pictures of hot chocolate. Please know that these are NOT my photos, I’m still unpacking in CA!
I have a recipe that you MUST try. I have consumed a lot of hot chocolate in my day and let me tell you, this simple recipe is the BEST! Take a look below!
Here’s the magic ingredient in the hot chocolate, I hope you can find it in your grocery store.
Chocolate Malted Peppermint Patty Hot Chocolate
1 gallon 2% milk
13 oz Chocolate Malted Milk Mix
1 Cup Coffee Mate, non-dairy Creamer powder (makes it creamy and fabulous-do not leave it out)
15 mini York Peppermint Pattie
Fresh Whipped Cream
1.Pour milk into a large pot over medium heat.Whisk in malted milk and non dairy creamer.Continue to whisk until hot.Stir in peppermint patties and whisk until melted.
2. Top each cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream. Enjoy!
Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!! I’ll be back after Christmas!
Malted Peppermint Patty Hot Chocolate
- 1 gallon 2% milk
- 13 oz Chocolate Malted Milk Mix
- 1 cup Coffee Mate non-dairy Creamer powder (makes it creamy and fabulous, don't leave it out!)
- 15 mini York Peppermint Patties
- mini marshmallows for garnish
- fresh whipped cream for garnish
- Pour milk into a large pot over medium heat.
- Whisk in malted milk and non dairy creamer. Continue to whisk until hot.
- Stir in peppermint patties and whisk until melted.
- Top each cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream. Enjoy!