These Chocolate Mint Snickerdoodles are crispy soft and full of mint and chocolate deliciousness! Such a fun twist on classic snickerdoodles.
We are now in November….how did this happen?! When I get stressed about the upcoming Holidays I just bake. Bake all day long, lol!
I’ve been obsessed with snickerdoodles lately! After making the Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles I had all of these fun ideas. These turned out so good. Mint and cocoa….win!
So fun for cookie exchanges and gift giving this Holiday season. Enjoy friends!
Cream of tartar then a little vanilla pudding mix gives these cookies AWESOME texture. Obsessed.
Beautiful snickerdoodle cookie dough with a hint of mint.
Roll these babies in the cocoa/sugar mixture.
Time to bake!
Chocolate Mint Snickerdoodles
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 20 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil or 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla Jello Pudding Mix (about 1/2 of 3.4 oz box)
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
- Cream butter and sugar in stand mixer for 1 minute then add egg, vanilla and mint beating until combined. Add flour, pudding mix, cream of tartar and salt, mixing on low until combined.
- Place sugar cocoa powder and cinnamon into a medium bowl, stirring to combine. Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in cocoa sugar mix then place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring.
Makes 30 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.