This Homemade Milky Way Chocolate Ice Cream hits the spot every time! This decadent and satisfying dessert is filled with marshmallow swirls and chunks of Milky Way bars!
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream with Milky Way Chunks
I am so excited for my friend Susan of She’s Becoming Doughmesstic who’s book just came out called The Everything Ice Cream, Gelato, and Frozen Desserts Cookbook.
Susan is giving a lucky Picky Palate Reader a copy of her new cookbook and KitchenAid is giving away a fabulous Ice Cream Maker Attachment.
See below on how to enter.
I chose to make Susan’s Milky Way Ice Cream. It is creamy chocolaty and perfect. Make sure you print out the recipe below.
Here’s How To Enter The Giveaway!
Contest is now closed, winner has been notified. Thanks!
1. Leave a comment here and tell us, “What is your favorite kind of ice cream?”
For additional entries:
3. Contest is over Saturday May 26th 8am PST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will have 48 hours to return my email. Giveaway open to US Residents only. Giveaway provided by Susan and KitchenAid.
Homemade Milky Way Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 milky way candy bars regular size
- Over medium heat, combine milk, cream, cocoa powder, sugar and salt until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add in marshmallow fluff and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Once chilled, stir in chopped candy bar pieces and add to ice cream maker. Follow manufacturer's instructions for freezing.