Sharing my Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies that make the perfect sweet treat for any occasion packed with oatmeal and sweet Butterfinger!
My Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies are about to make your day a whole lot sweeter.
Back to school week here in AZ! I’m celebrating with some new cookies for you. These Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies have the best chewy texture. You’re going to love this one!!
For more Picky Palate cookies click HERE.
How To Prepare Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies
I love these Butterfinger Baking Bits. I find them at Target and some other local grocery stores. You can also just crush up normal size candy bars if needed.
Prepare your dough! Quick and easy. I just used a mixing bowl and a spoon for this one 🙂
Scoop your dough onto your baking sheet and bake!
Perfection friends. Enjoy!
Tips For Making The Perfect Cookies
*Read your recipe carefully and make sure you have all of your ingredients on hand before getting started.
*Use good tools and utensils. Assemble all the bowls, pans, and utensils you will need on your counter or worktable before starting. Use standard measuring cups and spoons.
*Use good quality ingredients. You can not expect a first-rate product using second-rate ingredients. Be sure your ingredients are fresh and of the finest quality. Check expiration dates of baking soda and things that might not get used up quickly.
*Have all ingredients at room temperature for more glamorous perfect cookies, unless otherwise specified.
*Measure your ingredients carefully.
Tips For Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies
*Try to find the Butterfinger Baking pieces in your grocery store’s baking isle. They’re super convenient.
*Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3-4 days max at room temperature.
*Freeze any extra dough in a zip top bag or airtight container for 1 month.
- 1 stick salted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup oatmeal quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Butterfinger pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl, stirring well to combine. Add egg and vanilla stirring to combine. Slowly add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and butterfinger, stirring until dough forms.
- Scoop onto baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes until baked through. Let cool completely before transferring. Serve room temperature.
Pin Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.