Contest is now closed, congrats to John, entry #930 who was chosen as the winner.
Hope everyone is having a great week! I’ve got a quick one day giveaway courtesy of the National Pork Board for you today. Lots of fun goodies up for grab for one lucky Picky Palate reader. Here’s what’s in the prize ($200 Value) ….
· Pork Chops (to be mailed separately)
· Pork Be inspired branded Apron
· Pork Be inspired Brochure
· Pork Branded Digital Meat Thermometer
· Cuisinart CCJ-100 Citrus Pro Juicer
· Vacu Vin Pineapple Slicer
· Norpro Grip-Ez Jalapeno Pepper Corer
· Cuisinart Grill Pan
· Dry Ingredients (Salt, Light Brown Sugar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Chili Powder)
Here’s how to enter:
1. Leave a comment here and tell us, “What is your favorite pork recipe?” Pork Chops, carnitas….let’s hear it!
3. Contest ends Wednesday June 22nd, 8am PST 🙂 Winner will be chosen by Random.org and be notified by email.
4. Disclosure, I was provided the same prize, all provided by the National Pork Board.