Sharing one of our favorite dinners, Pan Roasted Garlic Lemon Chicken Thighs with you today!
I’ve got an epic family dinner recipe for you today! So simple to prepare and packed with great flavor. We had this for Sunday dinner and I’ll be making it again very soon. Enjoy friends!
I used chicken boneless skinless chicken thighs, technically you can use whatever chicken parts you’d like, just adjust the cooking time according to what you choose. Breasts would take longer, tenderloins less. You get the idea.
Salt and pepper the thighs while you heat the oil.
When the oil is hot, saute minced garlic for just a few seconds before you add the chicken thighs.
Place about 5 chicken thighs per large skillet and let cook for 10 minutes then cover with lid for another 20 minutes. Add baby red potatoes to the open spaces.
Remove lid and squeeze lemon juice over chicken and potatoes then top with lemon slices and chopped parsley. Cover lid and bake for another 20-30 minutes before serving.
Serve with crusty bread and a nice green salad.
Pan Roasted Garlic Lemon Chicken Thighs
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 40 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5-10 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 pound baby red potatoes (tiny tiny ones)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5-10 lemon slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Heat oil in 2 large skillets over medium heat.
- Season thighs with salt and pepper. Add garlic to oil and stir for 30 seconds. Add chicken and let cook for 10 minutes. Cover with lid and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove lid and add baby potatoes to open spaces. Squeeze tops of chicken and potatoes with lemon juice. Close with lid and bake for 20-30 minutes. Serve warm with crusty bread and a green salad.
Makes 5-6 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.