Sharing our favorite cookies and cream cookies today! These Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies are downright sinful and delicious!
Cookies and Cream Cookies
These peanut butter cookies are so good, you are in for such a treat! We are in love with these Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies! So much goodness packed into one little fabulous cookie. This recipe only makes 9 cookies when you feel like making a small batch. Feel free to double as needed. Grab the kids and hit the kitchen for a new cookie today 🙂 Enjoy!
Try my Cookies and Cream Milkshakes too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream your butter and sugars to start.
Add your egg, vanilla and peanut butter.
Stir in your dry ingredients up next.
Time for the white chips and crushed Oreos, nom nom nom 🙂
Now that’s some good looking dough!
Ready to bake! Enjoy these simple and irresistible cookies!
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Slowly add egg, vanilla then peanut butter, mixing until well combined. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, white chips and crushed Oreo Cookies, mixing until combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or room temperature.