Sharing our favorite cookies and cream cookies today! These Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies are downright sinful and delicious!
Cookies and Cream Cookies
These peanut butter cookies are so good, you are in for such a treat! We are in love with these Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies! So much goodness packed into one little fabulous cookie. This recipe only makes 9 cookies when you feel like making a small batch. Feel free to double as needed. Grab the kids and hit the kitchen for a new cookie today 🙂 Enjoy!
Try my Cookies and Cream Milkshakes too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream your butter and sugars to start.
Add your egg, vanilla and peanut butter.
Stir in your dry ingredients up next.
Time for the white chips and crushed Oreos, nom nom nom 🙂
Now that’s some good looking dough!
Ready to bake! Enjoy these simple and irresistible cookies!
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Slowly add egg, vanilla then peanut butter, mixing until well combined. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, white chips and crushed Oreo Cookies, mixing until combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or room temperature.
Hi my name is Janette and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. I came to your Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies – Picky Palate page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your niche. There is a company that you can get targeted visitors from and they let you try the service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my website. Check it out here: http://tgi.link/2xsj
Thanks , I have recently been loking for info about this topic for a while andd yours is the greatest I’ve discovered so far.
But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to thee supply?
Can I make this without the vanilla pudding mix
I can’t wait to make these, checking on the pudding mix, is it the dry mix from the instant or cook type pudding? Also have you made any cookies using Trader Joe’s- Vanilla Joe Joe’s? I think those are the only store bought cookies I can bring myself to eat!! Thanks for all the inspiration!
I would probably end up having to double this recipe!
A bit crunchy and very addictive! 🙂
Can I just reach through my computer screen and take one…or two…or five?
Totally craving these right now!
Best cookie combo ever!
Peanut butter + Oreo? Genius! These look delicious. I like that it doesn’t make too many cookies. Then I have somewhat of a limit 🙂
What a delicious combo!!! I must make these.
I have to make these! YUM!!!!
Check out these Giant Cookie designs!
The texture of these cookies looks amazing Jenny!
Hi Jenn. Please, pretty please….would you tell me if you used instant vanilla pudding mix, or the cook and serve variety….these cookies NEED to be made soon!!!
It’s the instant 🙂
I am craving these, they look so yum! I like the step-by-steps pictures.
Love everything about these!!! xoxox
oh the torture!!! these look amazing!!!
I’ll take a tower of these cookies!! Look amazing!!
Cookies n cream and peanut butter? Yum!!
Love the cookies and cream addition to this pb cookie! Yum!
Wish I had one right now!
Totally loving this flavor combo!!
Love that you don’t need a mixer for these!! Tons of flavors too.. my boys will devour them!!
Ahh! My two favorite cookie flavors in one – LOVE THIS.
My tastebuds don’t believe what my eyes are reading. Cookies and cream with peanut butter, and in a cookie? Oh my gosh, these are seriously my new favorite cookie, without even tasting them. Gimme! Pinned
I couldn’t be trusted with these! Way too many things I love in one singular cookie…love! pinned