Sharing some favorite pumpkin cupcakes today! These Pumpkin Spice Butterscotch Sprinkle Cupcakes make the perfect Holiday cupcake for any party!
Doesn’t get much better than soft and perfectly sweet pumpkin cupcakes. These colorful cupcakes will bring a smile to all of your guests faces. They’re perfect for all kinds of celebrations. Break out your favorite cupcake liners and get baking these Fall fabulous treats!
Try my Caramel Cupcakes too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
I’m talking double the sprinkles….inside the cupcake for a funfetti look and on top for more color 🙂
Fun, sweet and perfect for any party! Hope you enjoy!
Tips For Making The Best Cupcakes
- Use the best ingredients for your cupcakes.
- Make sure your ingredients come to room temperature before preparing cupcakes.
- Follow recipe exactly, measure properly.
- Don’t over mix your batter.
- Use a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop to scoop cupcake batter into your muffin tin for same size muffins.
- Have fun stuffing the center of your cupcakes with chocolate chips or other favorite chocolate bar pieces.
- Make sure your oven is preheated before baking cupcakes.
- After your cupcakes are baked remove them from muffin tin so they don’t continue to bake. You want to prevent drying out your cupcake.
- Store your cupcakes in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- To keep your cupcakes soft and moist, frost the entire top of the cupcake.
Pumpkin Spice Butterscotch Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice chips found them at Target
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons colorful sprinkles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 18 cupcake cups with liners (foil liners recommended). If using paper liners, spray liners lightly with cooking spray before filling with batter.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat yogurt, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon. Slowly add flour, sugar, baking soda,salt and 1/4 cup sprinkles, stirring until well combined. Stir in chips then fill liners 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes, or until baked though. Remove and let cool. To prepare icing, whisk powdered sugar and cream until creamy and drizzling consistency. Add additional cream as needed. Drizzle over cooled cupcakes then sprinkle with sprinkles.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board
Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds or even I achievement you get admission to constantly rapidly.
It not just sounds fantastic, it also looks fantastic! An awesome and colorful idea for a party. Children will certainly love it:)
Oh, crushing on these pretty cupcakes!
Pumpkin + butterscotch are two of my favorite things!! These sound fantastic. Thanks for joining Jess’s shower!
I LOVE how cheerful these look, and not to mention, the cupcakes itself is delicious in flavor!
I love this flavor combo!
How cute are these?! So fun!!
I am loving the pumpkin and butterscotch combo in these fun cupcakes! The sprinkles are the perfect touch!!!
So cute and colorful, Jenny!
OMGGGGG yesss! Girl, thank you so much for being a part of this. xoxox!
These cupcakes are so darling. And would be perfect to bring to any birthday party that i will be attending. Wonderful post
O.M.YUM. I love butterscotch chips and I’m so excited to try the pumpkin spice ones! 🙂
Whoa…now those are some festive cupcakes – perfect for Jess’ shower! Butterscotch and pumpkin sound like the perfect combo.
Love these Jenny!! They’re just so JESS!!
the sprinkles! YOU KNOW ME.
these looks SO good, Jenny!! love the sprinkles 🙂
These look like the perfect way to celebrate Jess – because well SPRINKLES!!!
Yummy…and SO cute! Yay, sprinkles! Yay, Jessica!
These are so fun!!! Loving your new headshot photos btw!