Sharing some favorite pumpkin cupcakes today! These Pumpkin Spice Butterscotch Sprinkle Cupcakes make the perfect Holiday cupcake for any party!
Doesn’t get much better than soft and perfectly sweet pumpkin cupcakes. These colorful cupcakes will bring a smile to all of your guests faces. They’re perfect for all kinds of celebrations. Break out your favorite cupcake liners and get baking these Fall fabulous treats!
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
I’m talking double the sprinkles….inside the cupcake for a funfetti look and on top for more color 🙂
Fun, sweet and perfect for any party! Hope you enjoy!
Tips For Making The Best Cupcakes
- Use the best ingredients for your cupcakes.
- Make sure your ingredients come to room temperature before preparing cupcakes.
- Follow recipe exactly, measure properly.
- Don’t over mix your batter.
- Use a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop to scoop cupcake batter into your muffin tin for same size muffins.
- Have fun stuffing the center of your cupcakes with chocolate chips or other favorite chocolate bar pieces.
- Make sure your oven is preheated before baking cupcakes.
- After your cupcakes are baked remove them from muffin tin so they don’t continue to bake. You want to prevent drying out your cupcake.
- Store your cupcakes in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- To keep your cupcakes soft and moist, frost the entire top of the cupcake.
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice chips found them at Target
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons colorful sprinkles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 18 cupcake cups with liners (foil liners recommended). If using paper liners, spray liners lightly with cooking spray before filling with batter.
In a large mixing bowl, beat yogurt, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon. Slowly add flour, sugar, baking soda,salt and 1/4 cup sprinkles, stirring until well combined. Stir in chips then fill liners 1/2 full with batter.
Bake for 28-33 minutes, or until baked though. Remove and let cool. To prepare icing, whisk powdered sugar and cream until creamy and drizzling consistency. Add additional cream as needed. Drizzle over cooled cupcakes then sprinkle with sprinkles.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.