So happy to be celebrating Jessica of How Sweet Eats today! Today is a celebration for her virtual baby shower, yay!! Can’t wait to see her sweet baby!
To celebrate, I made these colorful Pumpkin Spice Butterscotch Sprinkle Cupcakes….I mean, I had to use sprinkles for Jess!! Love her 🙂
Break out your favorite cupcake liners and get baking these Fall fabulous treats!
I’m talking double the sprinkles….inside the cupcake for a funfetti look and on top for more color 🙂
Fun, sweet and perfect for any party! Hope you enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Butterscotch Sprinkle Cupcakes
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 25 min | Total time: 30 min
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice chips (found them at Target)
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons colorful sprinkles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 18 cupcake cups with liners (foil liners recommended). If using paper liners, spray liners lightly with cooking spray before filling with batter.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat yogurt, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon. Slowly add flour, sugar, baking soda,salt and 1/4 cup sprinkles, stirring until well combined. Stir in chips then fill liners 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes, or until baked though. Remove and let cool. To prepare icing, whisk powdered sugar and cream until creamy and drizzling consistency. Add additional cream as needed. Drizzle over cooled cupcakes then sprinkle with sprinkles.
Makes 18 Servings
Click HERE to see more amazing recipes from the baby shower!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.