Sharing my Roasted Cauliflower recipe with you today! It is simple to prepare and makes the perfect side dish to any meal.
This Roasted Cauliflower is about to change the way you feel about cauliflower!
If you are not a cauliflower fan I am about to turn you into one. There’s something magical that happens when this beautiful white vegetable gets roasted. The golden brown color brings a flavor like no other.
There’s the most charming little vegetarian restaurant down the street from my house called Zinc Cafe. They serve a roasted cauliflower my mom and I go nuts for. Perfectly roasted and full of flavor. I finally decided I am going to make it at home so I could enjoy it anytime.
Wait until you try it, you won’t be able to stop munching….and it’s a cruciferous vegetable so the more the merrier 🙂
How To Make Roasted Cauliflower
You start with a nice large head of cauliflower. Cut the florets off of the head like so.
Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
Careful not to over-do-it with the olive oil. Just a light drizzle does the trick.
Season with kosher salt.
A touch of garlic salt and some freshly ground black pepper. Roast in the oven….
….until you get a little something fabulous like this. Can’t.Stop.Eating.
- 1 head cauliflower about 2 1/2 pounds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut florets off of cauliflower head. Slice each head in half lengthwise. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic salt. With large spoon, toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and with spoon, stir and flip florets. Change oven's heat to broil and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.