These Pretzel Peanut Popcorn Brownies make the perfect sweet treat for a Summer Dessert Picnic along with countless other occasions!
You are in for such a treat with my Pretzel Peanut Popcorn Brownies!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Frito-Lay to bring you a sweet and simple dessert recipe that will help you say YES to more Summer fun! These brownies could not be more delicious with Rold Gold Pretzels, peanuts and popcorn on top. Kids as well as adults are in for a sweet surprise when these are served at your upcoming Summer parties. From Summer picnics to Fourth of July parties, these brownies will be a huge hit.
There’s such an excitement around the end of the school year and start of Summer. Bring on Summer celebrations with family and friends!
How To Prepare Pretzel Peanut Popcorn Brownies
Once you whip up your brownie mix, top the brownie batter with Rold Gold tiny twists.
Also top with lightly salted, roasted peanuts. Bake, remove from oven and let cool completely. Once brownies have cooled, cut into squares, top each brownie with a few pieces of popped buttered popcorn then drizzle with melted chocolate. Let chocolate set up for a few minutes and serve.
We took our brownies outside with some friends and set up a Summer picnic party. What a joy seeing my boys’ faces when they saw what we were doing. Something so simple and sweet made such a memorable moment with family and friends. I have a feeling we’ll be doing many more picnic parties this Summer!
These Pretzel Peanut Popcorn Brownies make the perfect dessert for Summer occasions!
Cheers to saying yes to Summer fun! Hope you can create some moments this Summer that bring joy and more time with family and friends!
Tips For Pretzel Peanut Popcorn Brownies
*Add your favorite chocolate chips for an added variety to the sweet and salty combo.
*Store any leftover brownies in an airtight container for up to 3 days room temperature. I would remove popcorn from each brownie square after day 1. Tends to get soggy.
Peanut Popcorn Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix 9 x 13-inch size
- 12 Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts lightly salted
- 1 cup Smart Food Butter Flavor Popcorn
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package direction and pour into prepared baking dish. Top evenly with pretzels and peanuts. Bake for 30 minutes or until baked through. Remove and let cool completely.
- Cut brownies into squares and top each square with a few pieces of popped popcorn. Drizzle tops with melted chocolate and let set up for a few minutes. Serve room temperature.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Frito-Lay. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.