These Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies could not be more sweet fantastic and simple to prepare. This brownie recipe will have your tastebuds ready for a party!
You are in for such a treat with my favorite brownie recipe, Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies!
Last week, I wanted to make an over the top brownie that had so many of my favorite ingredients packed into one delicious brownie. I used a box brownie mix as the base, but you can absolutely prepare a homemade version of mine as well. Whatever your preference.
Again, I wasn’t planning on sharing this simple recipe, hence the minimal photos however I got so many requests on Instagram I wanted to share it with you anyway!
Hope you enjoy this ooey gooey brownie treat. Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to Picky Palate!
Can you even handle these layers of richness?! Enjoy friends!!
- 1 box brownie mix or my homemade recipe HERE 9 x 13 inch size
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter warmed
- 1 package Werther's Soft Caramels unwrapped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stir in chocolate chunks and transfer to prepared baking dish. Drizzle with warmed peanut butter and bake for 28-32 minutes, until baked through. Let cool for 30 minutes before drizzling with caramel.
- Place unwrapped caramels into a heat proof bowl and microwave with milk for 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Drizzle over tops of brownies and sprinkle lightly with salt. Let cool completely then cut into squares to serve.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.