“What on earth should I do with all of this Halloween candy?!”
Let me help 🙂
Does this look familiar? Yah, candy overload right?! Don’t get me wrong, I love going through the kids bags and munching on my favorite treats, but after a few days I am ready to get it gone, lol!
Let’s make one of the best cookies ever shall we?
How to Make The Ultimate Candy Bar Stuffed Cookie
I used the Pillsbury sugar cookie dough, but feel free to use your own recipe if you’d rather 🙂 I’d say a good 2 cups of your own dough.
Press your dough into the bottom of your skillet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
Now’s the fun part…top your sugar cookie dough with your favorite Halloween candy bars. Any that you like will do!
Top your candy bars with chocolate chip cookie dough. Mmmmm!
Press your dough down evenly and time to bake!
I might frame this so I can look at it all day, lol! That’s a skillet of love right there.
The hardest part of the whole recipe is waiting for the cookie to cool so you can slice it! Candy bar ooey gooey goodness! Enjoy friends:)
This post is in partnership with Gold Medal Flour, but opinions are my own.
Skillet Baked Candy Bar Stuffed Double Cookie
- 16 oz sugar cookie dough one roll of dough
- 8 tbsp 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 12-15 candy bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Unwrap and press sugar cookie dough into bottom of skillet. Top with your favorite Halloween candy bars.
- Place butter and sugars into a large bowl and cream until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beating until well combined.
- Slowly add flour, salt and baking soda stirring until nearly all combined. Add chips and stir to combine.
- Use this cookie dough to top over candy bars, pressing evenly. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until golden and baked through. Let cool completely before cutting into wedges.