My Grilled Chicken and Potatoes are the perfect simple weeknight summer dinner the whole family will enjoy.
Grilled Chicken and Potatoes are a staple dinner around our home. We’re always looking for flavorful easy dinner ideas. I used my handy indoor skillet pan and prepared this dinner in under 30 minutes.
It’s a pleasure partnering with KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce Mix and Dry Rub to bring you a simple recipe quick enough to whip up on busy weeknights. I decided to make some BBQ grilled chicken with a little kick along with some pan fried BBQ red potatoes. Wait until you try this recipe for dinner. My boys really loved it.
Hope you enjoy!
How To Make BBQ Potatoes
Since the potatoes take the most time to cook, start by heating the skillet to medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add your potatoes and BBQ rub seasoning over top. Stir every couple minutes to make sure all sides get browned and cooked through.
Place your chicken tenders into a large zip top bag and add the BBQ sauce. Close zip top and massage sauce over all pieces of chicken.
How To Make BBQ Grilled Chicken
Preheat your grill pan or outside grill to medium high heat. Add your chicken tenders and grill for a few minutes each side.
Lovely grill marks.
Once your chicken and potatoes are finished cooking, place onto a large serving plate and serve warm.
We enjoyed this dinner family style. Everyone had their own plates and we just shared the chicken and potatoes with a lovely salad.
Those gorgeous golden brown BBQ Potatoes…mmmm 🙂 Enjoy!
Grilled Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 pouch KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce Mix and Dry Rub
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes quartered
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce Mix and Dry Rub
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place chicken tenders into a large zip top bag. Place apple juice into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk in BBQ rub and Sriracha until combined and becomes a BBQ sauce. Add to chicken, close bag and massage to coat chicken.
- Preheat grill pan to medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray then add chicken tenders in batches to grill both sides. The chicken tenders cook quickly, only take a few minutes each side. Remove and continue grilling until all chicken is grilled. Transfer to a large serving plate.
- To prepare potatoes, wash then quarter each baby potato. Heat oil in large 5 quart skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add potatoes, dry rub mix, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until golden brown and cooked through. Serve chicken and potatoes together on a large serving plate family style if desired.
This was a sponsored partnership with KC Masterpiece. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for supporting brands that make Picky Palate possible.