These Taco Style Grilled Pork Chops are so yummy and simple to make! This easy dinner recipe is full of amazing flavors and hits it out of the park every time!
Grilled Pork Chop Tacos
Is everyone ready for 4th of July tomorrow? Such a fun Holiday.
How fun is it to grill in the summer? Quick and easy dinners during the summer is what I’m all about. I created this taco style pork chop recipe for Bush’s Grillin’ Beans and they turned out full delicious of taco spice!
Serve these chops with a side of Bush’s Grillin’ Beans and dinner is served. Simple and delicious! Hope you enjoy 🙂
I use my indoor Le Creuset Grill pan that works great. Use an indoor or outdoor grill.
Love those grill marks!
Have you tried the Black Bean Fiesta variety? Love it!
Top your grilled pork chops with some corn kernels, sour cream and guacamole.
Taco Style Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops thin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup corn kernels warmed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup guacamole prepared
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high.
- Place pork chops, oil, salt, pepper, cumin, Garlic salt and chili powder into a large ziptop bag. Rub around to combine all ingredients. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Spray grill with non stick cooking spray. Grill chops until grilled on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place chops onto serving plate and top with corn, sour cream and guacamole. Serve with a side of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta Grillin' Beans.
Have a great day! Come back soon 🙂
**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Bush’s Grillin’ Beans, but this recipe and all thoughts on the post are my own.