This super easy Green Chili Enchilada Bake is the perfect dinner recipe for lazy weeknights! Deliver a healthy and delicious dinner without all the hard work.
Chicken Chili Enchilada Casserole Recipe
every night those nights when you just do NOT feel like making dinner and you are tempted to get out the cold cereal and frozen waffles?
Well, this dinner takes a whole 5 minutes of prep and is done in 30 minutes total. I didn’t even use a separate bowl to mix the ingredients, just threw everything into the casserole, stirred and stuck in the oven. My family ate this, loved it and even finished the leftovers. Think green chili chicken enchiladas, but waaaaay simpler. No fuss at all.
This was an actual night I didn’t feel like making dinner, hence the minimal photos but I picked myself up and snapped a few photos for ya. Enjoy friends! xoxo
Green Chili Enchilada Bake
- 1 cup mild green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup salsa verde mild
- 12 white corn tortillas broken into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast or turkey breast
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place enchilada sauce, sour cream and salsa into prepared baking sheet. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in broken tortillas, chicken or turkey and black beans. Stir to combine and top evenly with cheese.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until cheese is hot and melted. Serve with chips and salsa if desired.