Sharing my Turkey Taco Soup Mac today packed with all of our favorites!!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you simple and delicious Mexican style recipes! I whipped up this quick and easy to prepare taco soup that the whole family loved. It’s warm and hearty, perfect for busy weeknights. Hope you enjoy!
Here’s your line-up of ingredients. I used Old El Paso’s Taco Seasoning and Chopped Green Chilies.
Start by browning and seasoning your ground turkey.
Add your Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies.
Add your Old El Paso Taco Seasoning.
Some diced tomatoes with chilies.
Add the beans and corn up next.
Some dry Ranch Dressing dip seasoning.
Add your chicken broth and bring soup to a low boil.
Add your dry pasta, cover to cook until ad dente.
We love this hearty quick fix dinner. Hope you enjoy!
Turkey Taco Soup Mac
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounce can Old El Paso Diced Green Chilies
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 10 ounce can Diced tomatoes with chilies, mild
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 15 ounce can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dry Ranch Dip Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 cups dry elbow pasta noodles
- Place oil in large pot over medium heat. Stir in turkey, salt, pepper, garlic salt and cook until browned.Stir in green chilies, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken broth, Ranch dip seasoning and cumin. Stir to combine and increase heat until soup comes to a low boil. Stir in pasta, reduce heat back to medium heat and cover with lid. Cook for about 6 minutes, or until pasta is cooked al dente. Reduce heat to low and serve.
Makes 6-8 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.