These White Chocolate S’mores Gooey Cake Bars are so chewy and decadent, and they’re filled with your favorite s’mores flavors! This recipe uses white chocolate, but you can certainly substitute it with milk or dark chocolate if you’d prefer.
White Chocolate S’mores Gooey Cake Bars
Ok, these newest gooey bars might just be my favorite yet! I had the idea instead of traditional chocolate s’mores why not play around with a white chocolate s’mores bar….and make it gooey and cake like 🙂
You will absolutely not be disappointed with this one, they are perfect to transport to a party, enjoying on family night or who am I kidding, any night!
Hope you enjoy!
How to Make These Marshmallow Cake Bars
Here is your line-up…Yellow cake mix (plus 1 stick of butter and 1 egg), a bag of white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, graham crackers and some mini marshmallows.
Place your stick of butter, egg and cake mix into a large bowl.
Anyone else love the smell of yellow cake….I mean love it?! Makes me so happy, lol!
So, you’ll mix, mix, mix until you get this fabulous dough. Use your hands, much easier.
Press 1/2 of that dough into the bottom of a foil lined, 8×8 inch baking dish. Make sure you spray the foil generously with cooking spray.
Top with a layer of graham crackers 🙂
Top with a bag of white chocolate chips.
Next up….the mini marshmallows!
Place the second half of the dough on top of the marshmallows.
Press evenly, does not need to be perfect 🙂
Drizzle on about 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and pop into the oven for about 30 minutes!
These come out golden and beautiful. I perfer to cut off all edges about 1/2 inch, however save those edges for snacking 🙂 It just makes the squares perfect and pretty 🙂
Starting from the bottom you have cake, graham cracker, white chocolate, marshmallow and more cake! Can’t tell you how good these are!
White Chocolate S’mores Gooey Cake Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 4 1/2 full graham crackers
- 10 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with tin foil that's been generously sprayed with cooking spray. Make sure foil goes all the way up and over the edges for this one. It will be a full pan.
- Place cake mix, egg, and butter into a large mixing bowl. Mix with hands until a nice dough forms. similar to a cookie dough. Press half of the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Layer with graham crackers, white chips then marshmallows. Top with remaining half of dough pressing evenly.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top then bake for 28-33 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown on top. Remove from oven.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then take a plastic knife and run along edges to loosen marshmallow (this will make your life easier when pulling foil out of pan to remove bars Let cool completely then remove bars from pan with foil edges. Cut off all edges if desired, about 1/2 inch each side. I save the edges to snack on too. Cut bars into squares and serve. They are delicious room temperature or chilled.
Have a great new week, come back soon!
Can I use white cake mix in place of the yellow?
For lovers greeting Togel Online, We Present Stock Togel Accompany you, the Promo and Bonus Interest Lainya, and with an exciting game and complete as:
-Bonus 10K deposit for the first time 50rb deposit.
-Bonus Dikson 29% s / d 66%
-Bonus Refferal 2% for the rest of life
Come, let us play in BURSA toggle the tercaya and secure, best friend and JP Win! you, please contact us at
AMAZING!! thank you
My daughter made these for all of us who were watching our favorite college football game last week and I thought I died and went to heaven – they are SO GOOD!
So tonight I made her tell me where to find the recipe…and now I am going to make them. They are the perfect party snack. Thanks so much!
Have you ever changed up the recipe at all? I wonder how they’d stick together if I were to use condensed milk verses SWEETENED condensed milk, and a tiny less marshmallows and white chocolate? They are super rich and super super sweet – have you ever tried making them any less sweet?
Please tell me you can freeze them!
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you could be a great
author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back very soon. I want
to encourage you to definitely continue your
great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!
These were amazing. Seriously a new favorite. I made them for Easter and everyone swooned. One suggestion…don’t mix with your hands unless you want a crazy mess. Thanks for the recipe!
This was delicious! I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for the yummy recipe!
Is there any way to do it without the eggs? This looks absolutely delicious, but I don’t eat eggs and unfortunately can’t enjoy. 🙁