May
2010

Fluffernutter Cookies, 3 Ingredients!

Tags: , ,

Cookies

Phew, what a whirlwind this week has been!  I need one of these cookies while I unpack!  More about my trip later, we’ve got to talk cookies!

Seriously, wait until you try this recipe.  I am literally talking 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep before they are in the oven!  Woo Hoo!

I have had this idea in my head for over a week now and had NO idea how they would turn out.  Peanut butter and marshmallow are 2 of my favorite ingredients so I had to play around with a cookie!  Come to find out they are awesome!  My oldest said, Mom these are the best cookies in the whole world!  Ok I wouldn’t go that far, but for as easy as they are…yes they are super yummy!

Grab a tall glass of milk and treat the family to these way too easy and oh so fun cookie gems!  Hope you all enjoy :)

Yes, you heard me right….3 ingredients!  Peanut Butter, marshmallow cream and a Large Egg :)

Mix, mix, mix

Ready to bake!

Bake 12-15 minutes

Fluffernutter Cookies

1 Cup creamy peanut butter

1 large egg

1 cup marshmallow cream

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  In a large bowl mix the peanut butter and egg until well combined with a spoon.  Slowly stir in the marshmallow cream until just combined.  You want to see the marshmallow cream not fully incorporated, almost like swirled through.  With a small-medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.  Bake for 12-15 minutes or until baked through.  Let cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.  Definitely grab some milk with these bad boys and Enjoy!!

about 18 cookies

____________________________________

Have a great rest of your week and weekend!  Stay tuned for pictures of my trip and as always new recipes!!

Comments

Line says:

Now i know what today :) they look so good! I just happen to have a jar of Fluff I bought on a vacation. We don’t have it here in Denmark.
    – Line

Making these tonight! So easy and yummy!

Molly says:

Yum!! You know if it has peanut butter in it I’m all over it. So easy, too!

BeerMonsterinCookieLand says:

I too had a large jar leftover from holiday fudge making, seen this recipe and sooo… YUMMLY good.

Salad & a Cookie, I rather like that. For me its a beer & a cookie.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

-Benjamin Franklin

Helen says:

I wish they sold marshmallow fluff in the UK….maybe they do and I don’t know about it! These look gorgeous.

Stephanie says:

Hey Helen,

I know that London definitely has fluff but I don’t know about the rest of the UK! I just got back from doing my college semester in Italy (where they did not have marshmallow fluff). While I was abroad, I went to the UK for a long weekend and saw fluff in one of the grocery stores and actually brought it back to Italy with me haha!

mmm I love fluffernutters!

Shelly says:

I know this is from 2 years ago, but they sell marshmallow fluff at ASDA! Just thought you should know in case you haven’t figured it out yet :)

Ashley says:

Those look so easy. I’ll have to try these.

Terri Ab says:

Wow! Those look great! I’m going to have to try those.

Wow, excellent, I can’t wait to try these! Thanks!

Such a creative idea, they look great!

Joelle says:

I had all the ingredients on hand so my 2 year old twins and I just whipped up a batch. I’m excited because my mom is a HUGE fluffernutter fan and she is child sitting for us and now she can enjoy this little treat while she’s here! And WHEN (not if) she runs out she can just make up another batch, they were so quick and easy. Thanks!

Maggy says:

How did you know that Fluffernutters were in my top 5 guilty pleasures? These are GREAT! Talk about the easiest cookies…um…ever? Can’t wait to give these a try!

this look amazing. i grew up eating fluffernutter sandwiches and now my kids eat them. of course, it’s a crime that we can’t get marshmallow cream here. this recipe is definitely on my have to make list.

Stacey says:

Those look delicious!

Sarah says:

Could you add chocolate to them?

Lorie says:

Love these, Jenny. I think I have all the ingredients on hand. too!

CookiePie says:

Those look fantastic!!! What a fabulous idea.

Amy says:

Oh my gosh, those will be a big hit here! Thanks for all your great recipes, yours is my favorite site for yummy stuff!!

Jennifurla says:

fantastic idea, I can’t wait to try this – so easy that my 2 year old could easily help

Another fabulous creation!

Jenifer says:

These look soooo yummy! And my hubby loves PB so he would love them too. I’m off to pick up some marshmallow cream. Thanks for the great recipe!

Shannon says:

Those are the cutest measuring cups in the world! Where did you get those?! P.S. Those cookies are in the oven right now I can’t wait to try them!!

Monica says:

Oh my. If these are as good as they look, I’m in trouble! Head to the the store to buy the marshmallow today! Thanks for sharing!

Darby says:

Oh. My. Goodness! Making these right NOW! :)

Melanie says:

Mmm, mmm, mmmmmm! These look so yummy – I MUST try them!

Sara says:

3 ingredients? That’s it!? I want to run home and make these right now.

oh lord, i’m making these this weekend! what a great idea!

Fluffernutter?! I love that name! What an easy and tasty treat to prepare!

Elle says:

Are you kidding me, right??? OMG!I can’t believe…only those 3 ingredients…A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

*drools*

Can’t wait to try this recipe!

Thanks for posting…

xxoo

Tracy says:

Looks like fun! Maybe I can try this with SunButter. :-)

oh wow! what’s the texture of these? i have to pick up some fluff ASAP!

Jade says:

Oh my!! I am a lover of fluffynutters. I have to try these. I am so excited. Thanks.

My husband would enjoy these! What an easy recipe.

Jessica B. says:

SO YUMMY! Just took them out of the oven. Mine spread a lot more than yours…tips for next time?

Pam says:

Ohhh, sounds wonderful! Love your Target plate :-)

Gaby says:

FLUFFERNUTTER?!?!? Omg the word alone is amazing! I love these! Great pics too

shay says:

i think you left out a step…..proceed to drool over said cookies for 5 minutes while they cool! love it!

Wow, this is awesome!! So easy and I bet super delicious!

Jamie says:

I made these today but they came out completely flat. I don’t know what to do differently as I don’t bake often. What went wrong?

joanne says:

These must be like the most intense peanut butter cookies ever…and a total throwback to my fluffernutter-filled childhood. Have to make them!

Stacy says:

I feel like I should dip them in chocolate.

must.try.soon.

carrian says:

My husband loves marsh cream. Not sure why, but I will for sure have to surprise him and make these!

Jill says:

They look great and they are gluten free. Bonus!

These are GENIUS!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!

Best cookies in the world!! I love that. I love the 3 ingredients even more. have a great weekend, will miss u at camp. xo

[...] share my first EPIC fail as Caitlin would say.  I desperately wanted to make these Fluffernutter Cookies from Picky Palate.  They only had 3 ingredients and seemed simple enough.  WRONG!!!  I could not [...]

I can see why your son was enraptured by these. What a fun kid cookie!

wow do these ever sound great! yum :)

Oh my gosh! Those look fantastic. How can you go wrong with peanut butte and marshmallow cream. What a great idea!!!

Aggie says:

seriously? 3 ingredients? LOVE the sound of these!

Now, these are SUPER dangerous!!! I *always* have those ingredients on hand. Oh no. Just in time for bathing suit season. ;)

PS…I have that same red polka-dot plate….got the LAST one at the store! :)

Katrina says:

What a fun idea and I can’t wait to try them!