Sep
2011

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

Tags: ,

Desserts

Come take a peek at my latest video for Good Bite and see this simple dessert recipe I whipped up for The Real Women of Philadelphia.  Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups.  Hope you enjoy!

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

16 ounces prepared cookie dough
8 ounces softened Philadelphia cream cheese
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 3 12 count muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.

2. Using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop cookie dough into prepared muffin pans. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until just turning golden brown. Remove and immediately use the handle of a wooden spoon to press out the centers of each cookie to make room for the filling. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing.

3. Place cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla into a medium bowl, mixing until well combined. Place dollops of cream cheese filling into center of cookie cups and top with mini chocolate chips.

Makes 36 servings

___________________________________

Enjoy!  Have a great day and come back soon!

Comments

Easy, awesome, perfect. You are the master of great desserts that make me drool that don’t make me go crazy with mixers, tons of dishes, or complicated directions. THANK YOU, Jenny!!! :)

How can anyone resist a cute cookie treat? Love these!

You’re a natural on the camera! These look most excellent! :-)

So cute. These are perfect for events!

These are adorable and look like they are super easy to make (but I bet everyone would love them) — two great things I look for in desserts!

yes please! such a perfect little bite for a shower of any kind!

Kathryn says:

These look so cute! I can’t wait to try them.

These are adorable!! I would love to bring these to a potluck or girls’ night. :)

Bianca says:

so easy and delicious! i can’t wait to try it :) love your blog!

Deborah says:

These are too adorable!!

Breanna says:

Are these supposed to be used in a mini muffin pan? Just double checking since they are called mini chocolate chip cookie cups!

Kristen says:

I am wondering the same thing! I assumed they were based on the title, and they look small at the top, too. But then the 12 count muffin pan makes me think not. They look delicious!

I adore these! Want, want, want!

what an adorable idea! Perfectly grabbable for a party platter!

Cute! It’s like cookies and cheesecake all in one!

[...] got this recipe here. I made them for a bridal shower that I was co-hosting  yesterday.  They were really easy and [...]

Dana B says:

cute! Just discovered your web site. Love the thumbprint pics in the index; that’s a huge help! Looking forward to making these this holiday season. thx!

Sarah says:

This looks delicious! I would love if you shared this in my holiday dessert recipes Blog Hop. Enter it for a chance at a Wilton Pre-Baked Gingerbread Cookies Decorating Kit! http://www.recipelionblog.com/december-blog-hop-holiday-dessert-recipes-giveaway

Sarah @ RecipeLion

Emily says:

In the middle of baking these now. I had to use bigger cupcake tins so I was only able to make about 16. I hope there is enough of the cheesecake filling to go around! It looks amazing.

[...] last, but certainly not least, you need to make these mini chocolate chip cookie cups from Picky Palate. They are so painfully easy to make and take less than 15 minutes from start to [...]

[…] Preparation Read full directions on Picky Palate […]

Patrice says:

You listed cookie dough but did not specify what kind. Is this cookie made with sugar cookie dough or chocolate chip dough?

Sew Fun, Ho says:

what is the recipe for the cookie dough used in this recipe?
    How to make the cup shape cookie, won’t the dough melt into a flat sheet when baked in the oven?

Jynae says:

You can buy pre-made cookie dough from any grocery store if you don’t feel like making it. She says in the instructions to use a muffin pan.