Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups could not be more adorable! Bite-sized chocolate chip cookies are covered in cream chese frosting for the ultimate tiny treat!
Servings: 36 cookie cups
Calories: 109kcalPrint Pin
- 16 oz prepared cookie dough
- 8 oz softened Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 3 12 count muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop cookie dough into prepared muffin pans. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until just turning golden brown.
- Remove and immediately use the handle of a wooden spoon to press out the centers of each cookie to make room for the filling. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing.
- Place cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla into a medium bowl, mixing until well combined. Place dollops of cream cheese filling into center of cookie cups and top with mini chocolate chips.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg
Keywords: best chocolate chip cookies recipe, best cream cheese frosting, cream cheese frosting recipe, easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, easy cream cheese frosting, how to make cream cheese frosting
Enjoy! Have a great day and come back soon!