These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups could not be more adorable! Bite-sized chocolate chip cookies are covered in cream chese frosting for the ultimate tiny treat!
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 16 oz prepared cookie dough
- 8 oz softened Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 3 12 count muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop cookie dough into prepared muffin pans. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until just turning golden brown.
- Remove and immediately use the handle of a wooden spoon to press out the centers of each cookie to make room for the filling. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing.
- Place cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla into a medium bowl, mixing until well combined. Place dollops of cream cheese filling into center of cookie cups and top with mini chocolate chips.
Enjoy! Have a great day and come back soon!