Lightroom 5 Giveaway
If anyone asks me my favorite editing software for all of my photos, without hesitation I say Lightroom. No question. I’ve never been a photoshop gal because of the learning curve. Lightroom is so easy to use, I was so excited to learn that I figured it out in just minutes. (I am not tech savvy at all)
It sure makes my job easy as a food blogger being able to touch up my photos ever so slightly to get just what I am looking for.
Lightroom is offering one Picky Palate reader Lightroom 5, so you can edit your photos beautifully! Here’s a little information of what Lightroom 5 offers:
- Photo Organization And Management
- RAW Conversion
- Nondestructive Editing Workflow
- Tethered Shooting, DSLR Video Support
- Highlight And Shadow Recovery
- Photo Book Creation, Video Publishing
- White Balance And Other Editing Brushes
- Enhanced Online Sharing, Email, Imports
- Mac OS X 10.8, Windows 7/8 Compatible
- Free Downloadable Updates Available
There are so many before and after pictures I can show you, but this is one I did just last week when I was photographing my Double Chocolate Butterfinger Cake. We had some friends over and their dog was outside my window watching my cake, lol! I snapped a photo and as you can see on the left, it was dark and gray. With just a few touch ups from Lightroom you get the picture on the right. Love!!
Here’s How To Enter:
1. Leave a comment below and tell us: What do you take photos of most? Your kids, animals, food? Let’s hear it!
2. Contest open until June 15th 8pm PST. Winner will be chosen by random.org and be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim prize. Contest provided by Lightroom.