The boys and I had so much fun making and drinking these great summer treats last week. They were inspired by my Frozen Hot Chocolate from last year that we loved so much. This tastes just like your classic strawberry milk but ice cold and slushy with bit of ice throughout.
I used an unsweetened vanilla almond milk for the base, but feel free to use any milk you’d like. Once you’ve got your ingredients and blender ready, you’ll have an icy summery drink in about 5 minutes! I made a homemade sweetened whipped cream to go on top that takes just a few minutes to prepare. It’s the perfect creamy addition.
Strawberry milk reminds me so much of being a kid. Had it all the time!
Add your almond milk and strawberry powder to the blender.
2 cups of ice please.
Give it a good blend. I didn’t let it blend for the entire 30 seconds. I’d say a good 10 seconds.
Pour the slushy into your favorite glass…..cute paper straw totally optional
A little whipped cream on top and you are ready to dig in!
Frozen Strawberry Milk Slushy
- 3 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup strawberry milk powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Place almond milk, strawberry powder and ice cubes into a high powered blender, blending until well combined and ice crushed but not completely blended. With our Blendtec, I gave it about 10 seconds. Pour into glasses.
- To prepare the fresh whipped cream, beat heavy whipping cream and sugar until thick and creamy. Place dollops of fresh whipped cream on top of each slushy.
Makes 6 Servings