For your dessert, I prepared for you my White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M&M Blondies. These little bars are chock-full of all kinds of deliciousness that are great for a date night or any night for that matter.
Today I’ve teamed up with The Dating Divas, a group of married women who post fun, creative, and inexpensive dating ideas, to bring you a special treat-Dinner and a Movie! Our date night movie is Legally Blonde. Legally blonde is one of my all time favorite movies so I was thrilled to be apart of this fun group!
Press your blondie batter into a parchment lined baking pan.
Top with some pretty little mini M&M’s. Regular size will work if you can’t find the mini’s.
There we go! Ready for the oven.
Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M and M Blondies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini M and M’s
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips to drizzle if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds until butter is melted and hot. Add 3/4 cup white chips and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, if needed place back in microwave for an additional 15-30 seconds to melt through.
- Place flour, sugar, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup white chips then add eggs, peanut butter and melted white chocolate. Stir until well combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly then gently press M and M’s over top. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely then drizzle with melted chocolate if desired and cut into squares. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
Makes 12 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.