For your dessert, I prepared for you my White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M&M Blondies. These little bars are chock-full of all kinds of deliciousness that are great for a date night or any night for that matter.
Today I’ve teamed up with The Dating Divas, a group of married women who post fun, creative, and inexpensive dating ideas, to bring you a special treat-Dinner and a Movie! Our date night movie is Legally Blonde. Legally blonde is one of my all time favorite movies so I was thrilled to be apart of this fun group!
Press your blondie batter into a parchment lined baking pan.
Top with some pretty little mini M&M’s. Regular size will work if you can’t find the mini’s.
There we go! Ready for the oven.
Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M and M Blondies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini M and M’s
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips to drizzle if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds until butter is melted and hot. Add 3/4 cup white chips and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, if needed place back in microwave for an additional 15-30 seconds to melt through.
- Place flour, sugar, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup white chips then add eggs, peanut butter and melted white chocolate. Stir until well combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly then gently press M and M’s over top. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely then drizzle with melted chocolate if desired and cut into squares. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
Makes 12 Servings