Jul
2013

White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M and M Blondies

Tags: , ,

Desserts

White Chocolate Peanut Butter M and M Blondies by Picky Palate

For your dessert, I prepared for you my White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M&M Blondies. These little bars are chock-full of all kinds of deliciousness that are great for a date night or any night for that matter.

Picky-Palate-Dinner-Movie

Today I’ve teamed up with The Dating Divas, a group of married women who post fun, creative, and inexpensive dating ideas, to bring you a special treat-Dinner and a Movie! Our date night movie is Legally Blonde. Legally blonde is one of my all time favorite movies so I was thrilled to be apart of this fun group!

White Chocolate Peanut Butter M and M Blondies-3

Press your blondie batter into a parchment lined baking pan.

White Chocolate Peanut Butter M and M Blondies-4

Top with some pretty little mini M&M’s. Regular size will work if you can’t find the mini’s.

White Chocolate Peanut Butter M and M Blondies-6

There we go! Ready for the oven.

White Chocolate Peanut Butter M and M Blondies by Picky Palate

Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!

White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M and M Blondies

White Chocolate Peanut Butter M and M Blondies by Picky Palate Ingredients

• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup mini M and M’s
  • 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips to drizzle if desired

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. Place butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds until butter is melted and hot. Add 3/4 cup white chips and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, if needed place back in microwave for an additional 15-30 seconds to melt through.
  3. Place flour, sugar, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup white chips then add eggs, peanut butter and melted white chocolate. Stir until well combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly then gently press M and M’s over top. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely then drizzle with melted chocolate if desired and cut into squares. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.

Makes 12 Servings

Comments

Natasha says:

=))))
    You didn’t mention eggs in the ingradients list =)))
    How many do we need to add to make this?? =))))

They look great, Jenny! I love baking with M&Ms. They add such a pop of color and of course, taste great. And white chocolate too!

Jane says:

The recipe looks great, not sure where the peanut butter comes in? Thanks and love your recipes and blog!

Orla says:

Looks delicious!! I’m allergic to peanuts but will substitute Biscoff! ;) Where does the peanut butter come in? :)

These are so cute! Love those mini M&Ms!

Who doesn’t love a blondie… and a movie?! :)

These look so cute with the mini M&Ms. Why do mini things make things look cute? I don’t know but it’s true. :)

What makes these peanut butter – I don’t see it in the recipe. Regardless these look chewy and pretty with the m and ms! I love Legally Blonde too :)

Joyce Morse says:

The Peanut butter is listed in the ingredients Laura. It’s the 4th item from the bottom of the list, between the eggs & the white chocolate.

These look awesome! Love this idea!

Angie says:

How fun! I love legally blond, so cute, and these blondies look amazing!

Perfect for watching a movie!

Now those are certainly some fun blondies!

Ceci Albecker says:

Hi, this looks delicious but the title says peanut butter. Just wondering if that is supposed to be in the M and Ms or if there is peanut butter added?

Tieghan says:

So fun and cute! I love mini M&M’s!

Brianna says:

These are so pretty…and fun!

carrian says:

hahahaha, legally blonde. Awesomness

Dinner and a Date- I love it!!

I love Dating Divas, Ben and I are always on the hunt for cheap dates – and Legally Blonde is totally one of the best movies, like EVER!

Marian says:

You make everything look and sound SO good!!

I love this kind of colored cakes, full of joy :)

jane says:

hi
    just made these and the ingredient list says baking soda and the instructions say baking powder?

OMG. These look incredible. I want to eat them ALL!

I need a pan of these NOW!!!

Teresa Young says:

These look delicious, Jenny!

Blondies are my #1 favorite baked good, so this is absolutely the best recipe! Legally Blonde is such a fun movie too :)

Yum!! I want the entire pan :)

Kristi says:

White chocolate, peanut butter, and M&M’s…I couldn’t ask for anything more.

In this case, blondies definitely DO have more fun! This looks better than any brownie to me!

Mmmm…I’m all about blondies! Add cute, little mini M&Ms – I’m totally there! :)

Yummm!!! I love how mini m&ms make everything ten times cuter and a hundred times tastier! What a perfect recipe for Legally Blonde!

naomi says:

Love how easy this is to make! Yum!!

I love how happy these look! My husband is a big M&M fan (probably his favorite) so this would be a great treat. :)

emmzee says:

Baking powder or baking soda??? Please clarify! I want to make these but I can’t if the recipe has a typo! Thanks :)

Joanna says:

Where does the sugar go in, baking powder or soda, and eggs? Is peanut butter included?

Yuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

I think my husband would rather have me pull his teeth out than make him watch Legally Blonde. I think he’d love to eat these blondies, though. Especially since he loves white chocolate.

Chels R. says:

I love love love blondes! These look wonderful!

These are just a slice of heaven! Yum

Your cover photo of these awesome looking M&M bars is really beautiful! Love it!

marla says:

I’ll have the whole pan please!

Who doesn’t love Legally Blonde??!! I’d eat this whole pan all by my lonesome ;)

Laura says:

These are so colorful and fun! My boys will love these! Thanks for the great idea

If I get candy when I go to the movies, I get M&Ms. So these blondies would be like a million times better! They look fantastic!

Legally Blonde is such a fun movie! These blondies look fabulous!

alexander says:

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. In idea I must put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual hard work to make a very good article… but exactly what do I say… I procrastinate alot and by zero means apparently get something completed.
    alexander http://community.babycenter.com/journal/profitgun46/10480876/ten_astonishing_details_on_kidney_disease_relayed_via_an_expert

Nessa says:

This looks absolutely amazing!

Elizabeth Raftery says:

Question by Joanna on 07/17/2013 on when sugar gets added still not addressed!! When does the sugar get added??

Sam says:

Do you have to put the white chocolate chips?

leslie says:

These are perfect with the mini M& M’s!!!!