Sharing a favorite blondie recipe today! My Triple Chip Blondies are packed with sweet goodness that is perfect for your next party!
Love making this blondie recipe! Sometimes you just feel like making a chewy, soft and fabulous chocolate chip packed blondie. This is a great recipe that is perfect for packaging up and bringing to a potluck or party. Break out your flour, butter and sugar, these blondies are waiting!
Try my Lemon Blondies too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Best Blondie Recipe!
What Is A Blondie?
Blondies are a type of bar cookie that should be suitably moist and chewy. They’re an answer for the person who really enjoys the texture of a brownie, but wants a different taste. In addition to a butterscotch flavor, and that great chewy taste, blondies are incredibly easy to make, and work well with a number of additions. The main flavor of these cookies should come from melting butter and brown sugar together. These help keep the cookie chewy and moist. If you are intent on making blondies moist, you also really have to watch your cooking time. Overcooked blondies tends to be dry and hardened.
Transfer dough to a parchment lined baking dish.
Press evenly and bake!
Tips For Making The BEST Blondies
- Melt butter and white chips while the butter is still warm. Make sure to cool this mixture. Let other ingredients, particularly eggs, come up to room temperature before you add them. You don’t want to add your eggs to hot butter and sugar or you’ll risk scrambling the eggs. Don’t overmix blondies; mix by hand instead of mixer for best results.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds until butter is melted and hot. Add 3/4 cup white chips and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, if needed place back in microwave for an additional 15-30 seconds to melt through.
- Place flour, sugar, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in eggs, oil and melted white chocolate. Stir until well combined then stir in chips. Transfer to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely then drizzle with melted chocolate if desired and cut into squares. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board