Might I tempt you with my Vanilla Macaroon Crunch Cookies? What a treat partnering up with Nature Box for this special back to school cookie. We have been loving all of Nature Box’s goodies that have been sent to us. If you haven’t checked out their website, do it now, you get healthy treats sent right to your door monthly. I just love this idea. My boys open the pantry and see healthy options. Yes!!
Nature Box is offering all Picky Palate readers a 50% off of your first order of Nature Box with the Promo Code PICKYPALATE. Such a great deal, make sure you take advantage of that!
I wanted to develop a back to school cookie that my boys would be thrilled about coming home to. Let’s just say this one did not disappoint.
Here’s what you’ll need to make my cookies. I used coconut oil instead of butter. Wait until you see the texture of these cookies. To die for! You’ll also need Nature Box’s Vanilla Macaroon Granola. A favorite in our house.
You’ve gotta try this Vanilla Macaroon Granola. The best granola I’ve had. Makes the perfect crunch inside my cookies too!
Let’s start by creaming the softened coconut oil and sugars.
2 eggs please.
A nice splash of vanilla.
Time for the dry ingredients.
Nature Box’s Vanilla Macaroon Granola! Mmm!
White chocolate chips are up next. I found these mini white chips at Whole Foods. Kind of obsessed with them.
Yes and yes.
Time for sampling. It will not disappoint.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for a good 10 minutes, until slightly golden around the edges.
In love <3
Vanilla Macaroon Crunch Cookies
- 1 cup softened virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups Nature Box Vanilla Macaroon Crunch Granola
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream softened coconut oil and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla beating until just combined. Slowly add dry ingredients, granola and white chips, mixing on low until just combined. Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing about 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden around edges. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Store in airtight container.
Makes 3 dozen Cookies
See Widget below to enter Giveaway. 2 Winners will win a 6 month subscription to Nature Box!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Nature Box, however thoughts and opinions are my own.