Sharing one of our favorite vanilla cookies today! My Macaroon Crunch Vanilla Cookies could not be more delicious packed with granola and white chocolate.
Talk about the best vanilla cookies ever! Might I tempt you with my Vanilla Macaroon Crunch Cookies? I wanted to develop a back to school cookie that my boys would be thrilled about coming home to. Let’s just say this one did not disappoint.
Try my Candy Bar Cookies recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Here’s what you’ll need to make my cookies. I used coconut oil instead of butter. Wait until you see the texture of these cookies. To die for! You’ll also need Nature Box’s Vanilla Macaroon Granola. A favorite in our house.
How To Make Vanilla Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream softened coconut oil and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla beating until just combined. Slowly add dry ingredients, granola and white chips, mixing on low until just combined. Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden around edges. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Store in airtight container.
Let’s start by creaming the softened coconut oil and sugars.
2 eggs please.
A nice splash of vanilla.
Time for the dry ingredients.
What If I Can’t Find Vanilla Macaroon Granola?
Any of your favorite granola works great in this recipe. I’ve even crushed up those Nature Valley Granola Bars you find in the snack section of your grocery store.
White chocolate chips are up next. I found these mini white chips at Whole Foods. Kind of obsessed with them.
Yes and yes.
Time for sampling. It will not disappoint.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for a good 10 minutes, until slightly golden around the edges.
Best Cookies EVER.
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
Vanilla Crunch Macaroon Cookies
- 1 cup softened virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups Nature Box Vanilla Macaroon Crunch Granola
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream softened coconut oil and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla beating until just combined. Slowly add dry ingredients, granola and white chips, mixing on low until just combined. Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing about 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden around edges. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Store in airtight container.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board