You are going to love this festive Banana and Molasses Toffee Chip Bread. Perfect for Fall baking!
It’s always a pleasure teaming up with Gold Medal Flour for my Fall baking! I had so much fun playing around with a “fall themed” banana bread with some of my favorite ingredients. The molasses adds the perfect spice with cinnamon and toffee chips on top.
Enjoy this banana bread with your family and friends this season!
Here’s your line up of ingredients. Nice and simple with pantry staples.
Cream your sugar and butter.
Add your egg.
Smashed bananas up next.
Some Gold Medal all-purpose flour up next! Add the rest of your dry ingredients and give a good mix.
Transfer your batter to a loaf pan sprayed generously with cooking spray.
Top with Heath Toffee Chips and bake until golden and cooked through.
Let cool and slice!
Had so much fun visiting Gold Medal Flour and the Betty Crocker Kitchens this month in Minneapolis! Sommer and I updating social media, lol!
What a treat to bake in the Betty Crocker Kitchens. I made my One Bowl Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Cookies and Banana Nutella Oatmeal Pancakes. Mmmm!
Banana and Molasses Toffee Chip Bread
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 45 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 6 tablespoons unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9x3x5 inch loaf pan generously with non stick cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and stir in sugar until well combined. Add egg, molasses, bananas and yogurt mixing until well combined. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon until combined. Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and top evenly with toffee bits. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until baked through. Let cool for 30 minutes then remove from pan and let cool completely. Cut into slices and serve!
Makes 12 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are my own.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.