My Graham Cracker Pizza Dough Recipe is such a treat for your dessert pizzas!
I am so excited to share this sweet pizza dough recipe with you today! I wanted to make a dessert pizza….which you’ll also see this week, and I thought….hmmm, I wonder if I could make a graham cracker pizza dough to go along with my dessert pizza? Um, yes! It worked and is beyond good.
A little teaser today with just the pizza dough recipe, I promise Wednesday’s recipe will be well worth the wait
Enjoy my super simple, no need to wait for rising graham cracker pizza dough!
Place your warm water and yeast into your stand mixer with the dough hook attached. As you can see, I forgot to switch out my paddle attachment. I caught it later in the photos, lol!
You’ll use 6 full sheets of graham crackers.
You can place them into a food processor if you’d like or do like I did and just put them into a large ziploc bag….
…and start crushing with a rolling pin. Roll until finely ground.
Still haven’t caught that my dough hook wasn’t attached, lol! Add the rest of your ingredients to the bowl.
Finally, dough hook made it to the photo shoot Mix until dough cleans sides of the bowl. You’ll sprinkle in additional flour until the dough isn’t sticking to the sides of the bowl.
With floured hands, transfer dough to a floured surface. Roll into a tight ball. You can either roll it out onto a pizza pan, 12 inches and bake at 350 degrees F. for 18-20 minutes or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 1 week.
Topping ideas are endless. I have a really fun surprise S’mores Pizza coming up for you on Wednesday, but you could also top it with sweetened cream cheese and fruit, melted chocolate, buttercream frosting, Biscoff, roasted apples, peanut butter…..you get where I am going with this? Have fun!
Graham Cracker Pizza Dough Recipe | Dessert Pizza
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 cup warm water, 110 degrees F.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour, plus up to 1 cup
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers, 6 full sheets
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place warm water and yeast into the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached….despite a few of my pictures Let yeast sit for 5 minutes, it won’t quite double in size.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of flour, finely crushed graham crackers, sugar, salt and olive oil. Turn mixer on medium and let mix for a few minutes. Sprinkle in additional flour until sides of bowl are nearly clean…dough shouldn’t stick to sides too much. Mix for another minute then transfer to a floured countertop. With floured hands, form into a tight ball. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or roll out into a 12 inch circle and bake on pizza dish for 18-20 minutes on 350 degrees F.
Makes 8 Servings