Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Tags: , , ,

These Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies are downright sinful and delicious!

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies

We are in love with these Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies!  So much goodness packed into one little fabulous cookie.  This recipe only makes 9 cookies when you feel like making a small batch.  Feel free to double as needed.

Grab the kids and hit the kitchen for a new cookie today :)

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies

Cream your butter and sugars to start.

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies

Add your egg, vanilla and peanut butter.

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies

Stir in your dry ingredients up next.

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies

Time for the white chips and crushed Oreos, nom nom nom :)

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies

Now that’s some good looking dough!

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies

Ready to bake!  Enjoy these simple and irresistible cookies!

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies

Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter CookiesPrep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 22 min

• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
  • 3 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
  2. Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Slowly add egg, vanilla then peanut butter, mixing until well combined. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, white chips and crushed Oreo Cookies, mixing until combined.
  3. Use a medium cookie scoop to place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or room temperature.

Makes 9 cookies

I couldn’t be trusted with these! Way too many things I love in one singular cookie…love! pinned

My tastebuds don’t believe what my eyes are reading. Cookies and cream with peanut butter, and in a cookie? Oh my gosh, these are seriously my new favorite cookie, without even tasting them. Gimme! Pinned

Liz S. says:

Ahh! My two favorite cookie flavors in one – LOVE THIS.

Love that you don’t need a mixer for these!! Tons of flavors too.. my boys will devour them!!

Totally loving this flavor combo!!

Wish I had one right now!

Love the cookies and cream addition to this pb cookie! Yum!

Cookies n cream and peanut butter? Yum!!

I’ll take a tower of these cookies!! Look amazing!!

oh the torture!!! these look amazing!!!

Amanda says:

Love everything about these!!! xoxox

I am craving these, they look so yum! I like the step-by-steps pictures.

Jeff Winett says:

Hi Jenn. Please, pretty please….would you tell me if you used instant vanilla pudding mix, or the cook and serve variety….these cookies NEED to be made soon!!!

The texture of these cookies looks amazing Jenny!

I have to make these! YUM!!!!

Kristen says:

What a delicious combo!!! I must make these.

Peanut butter + Oreo? Genius! These look delicious. I like that it doesn’t make too many cookies. Then I have somewhat of a limit :)

Gaby says:

Best cookie combo ever!

Totally craving these right now!

Matea says:

Can I just reach through my computer screen and take one…or two…or five?

Medeja says:

A bit crunchy and very addictive! :)

I would probably end up having to double this recipe!

Thea says:

I can’t wait to make these, checking on the pudding mix, is it the dry mix from the instant or cook type pudding? Also have you made any cookies using Trader Joe’s- Vanilla Joe Joe’s? I think those are the only store bought cookies I can bring myself to eat!! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Baljeet says:

Can I make this without the vanilla pudding mix

Thanks , I have recently been loking for info about this topic for a while andd yours is the greatest I’ve discovered so far.
    But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to thee supply?

Janette says:

Hi my name is Janette and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. I came to your Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies – Picky Palate page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your niche. There is a company that you can get targeted visitors from and they let you try the service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my website. Check it out here: