Salted Caramel Crunch White Chip Cookies
Tags: butter, cookies, flour, sugar, white chocolate chips
My Salted Caramel Crunch White Chip Cookies make a perfect cookie for every sweet tooth!
What a pleasure partnering with Stacy’s Pita Chips to highlight their new Limited Time flavor, Salted Caramel. My family has been munching on these the last couple weeks and can’t get enough! It’s the perfect amount of sweet and salty that makes for the best snack any time of the day. Stacy’s spends 14 hours on each batch of pita chips to be sure they are perfect. That’s some love!
I had my boys help me prepare this new cookie idea and they declared it their new favorite cookie. I am positive this will be a family favorite in your home too. Just in time for your Holiday baking!
The secret ingredient and crunch in each bite of cookie are these Stacy’s Salted Caramel Pita Chips. I crushed them up and added them right to the dough. Wait until you try them. My boys are loving these fun pita chips.
You’ll start by creaming the softened butter and sugar.
Add the brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Dry ingredients up next.
To crush the pita chips, place into a zip top baggie and roll over with a rolling pin until coarsely crushed. Add to dough.
Last but not least, some white chips!
Cookie dough perfection!
Scoop your dough onto a large baking sheet and you’re ready to bake!
Buttery crisp, soft centers and little bites of salted caramel crunch throughout. This is a dream cookie! Can’t wait for you to try them!
Salted Caramel Crunch White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 32 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup finely crushed Stacy’s Salted Caramel Pita Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into the bowl of a stand mixer until well combined. Add vanilla and egg mixing to combine. Slowly add flour, crushed Stacy’s Salted Caramel Pita Chips, baking soda, salt and white chips. When dough forms, scoop onto prepared baking sheet with a medium scoop about 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve room temperature.
Makes 24 Servings
This post is in partnership with Stacy’s Pita Chips however thoughts and opinions are my own.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.